Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can Enyone Tell Me How To Insatall Klr 249

nsane's Avatar .
    when it asks you what tools you want to instll with klr, uncheck all the tools like K-Dat, AVI-Preview etc.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    hay mr blunt if he doesnt.i hope he finds out soon

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    BANNED
    try it later boss

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    hi.nsane.ok and after that how do i install all the tools.i know its a stupid question but i have to ask it.thanks.........

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    thanks to everyone that helped out nsane.musleman.mr blunt.i was uninstalling 248 first and then installing 249 and getting no tools so i reinstall 249 and then installed 249 over top every thing is everything thanks dudes.i got a added bonus i installed the new codec pack224f and now i can watch avi movies on my win media player bonus.thanks all.................ps bongsup..................

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by CLEARICE01@18 February 2004 - 20:14
    thanks to everyone that helped out nsane.musleman.mr blunt.i was uninstalling 248 first and then installing 249 and getting no tools so i reinstall 249 and then installed 249 over top every thing is everything thanks dudes.i got a added bonus i installed the new codec pack224f and now i can watch avi movies on my win media player bonus.thanks all.................ps bongsup..................
    I'm glad that you got it up and running.

I was gonna suggest trying K-Lite K++ 2.4.3 along with KLUpdate if you couldn't get it to work.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    thanks mr blunt.everythings good...

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Sorry guys. I know about Fourvalve deleting the files, it's just that I can't find another host. Try to hold on until the next release when I will store the files on a better server.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Why not just include the tools into the installer?

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Darth Vikram@19 February 2004 - 17:22
    Sorry guys. I know about Fourvalve deleting the files, it's just that I can't find another host. Try to hold on until the next release when I will store the files on a better server.
    well darth right now people can't install the 2.4.9 with the tools

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast