Thread: Frankfurters Safe To Eat?

Poster
    I opened a pack of frankfurters the 2 days ago and put them back in the fridge in a near-airtight plastic bag. I'm considering eating the frankfurters now, but I'm not sure if they'll be ok to eat. They don't smell bad, but is that because they're ok or because they're cold?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    eat them

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by bujub22@19 February 2004 - 03:42
    eat them
    yeah eat them, and if we dont hear from you tomorrow... we'll send the condolence cards in the post.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Bad news

I stuck the grill on to heat them up and cut one of them open to check it. It didn't smell too good on the inside. Conclusion: I'm having toast instead

(What a bloody useless topic)
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    with melted cheese? i love toast with melted cheese.

or with tesco cheese and ham spread

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Livy@19 February 2004 - 02:56
    with melted cheese? i love toast with melted cheese.

or with tesco cheese and ham spread
    2 slices with butter and one with smooth peanut butter

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    oh well, butters good to, it ismt as good with spread as it doesnt melt in as good.

not sure if i like peanut butter, never really tried it before.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Livy@19 February 2004 - 02:59
    oh well, butters good to, it ismt as good with spread as it doesnt melt in as good.

If you want the butter to penetrate the bread better you can cut thin slices on the surface of the bread. Peanut butter is great, but if you don't like nuts, go for the smooth stuff, not the crunchy stuff

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    Originally posted by 4th gen+19 February 2004 - 04:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 19 February 2004 - 04:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Livy@19 February 2004 - 02:59

If you want the butter to penetrate the bread better you can cut thin slices on the surface of the bread. Peanut butter is great, but if you don&#39;t like nuts, go for the smooth stuff, not the crunchy stuff [/b][/quote]
    i love nuts, peanuts that is, but i dont like anything with nuts in though, liek snickers etc.

i may give it a go if ive got any in the cuboard at home.