Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: I Enjoy The Forum

  1. #1
    So many topics about "how things have changed". We are on like round 5 of this outcry.

    I talk and respond to whom I like. I ignore the children, idiots, flamers and aliens and make the best of it.

    I don't mind fighting constructively sometimes. Conflict is not bad, but rather healthy if handled correctly.

    Let's keep having fun.

    /rant off.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Louisville Kentucky
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,412
    MusicWorld!

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,467
    I agree Hobbes. It's easy enough to not go to threads that
    are annoying. There's a lot of bright but perhaps highly strung
    people on a forum this size, and everyone goes nuts occasionally.
    Well okay some more often than others. But in general it's a good
    entertaining forum and I think really, the mods do a pretty good job.

    I intend to continue lurking.

    FC, you're like those people that sell religion door to door.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    about four feet that way......no the other way
    Posts
    3,103
    Originally posted by AussieSheila@19 February 2004 - 05:00
    I agree Hobbes. It&#39;s easy enough to not go to threads that
    are annoying. There&#39;s a lot of bright but perhaps highly strung
    people on a forum this size, and everyone goes nuts occasionally.
    Well okay some more often than others. But in general it&#39;s a good
    entertaining forum and I think really, the mods do a pretty good job.

    I intend to continue lurking.

    FC, you&#39;re like those people that sell religion door to door.
    Except not as well dressed , sorry FC couldn&#39;t resist no offence pal

    I dunno Hobbes I am finding it harder and harder to find anything worth getting involved in, perhaps that is my fault though and due to the fact that many of the people I used to have a laugh with have gone, either completely or almost, and not a fair comment on the lounge as a whole. There are still a few decent folks around in my opinion but they are getting few and far between sorry to moan in your positive thread but it&#39;s just how I feel.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,110
    Originally posted by (>Zero Cool<)@19 February 2004 - 04:07
    Except not as well dressed , sorry FC couldn&#39;t resist no offence pal

    I dunno Hobbes I am finding it harder and harder to find anything worth getting involved in, perhaps that is my fault though and due to the fact that many of the people I used to have a laugh with have gone, either completely or almost, and not a fair comment on the lounge as a whole. There are still a few decent folks around in my opinion but they are getting few and far between sorry to moan in your positive thread but it&#39;s just how I feel.
    I&#39;ve got to agree with Zero Cool here. Sadly, I think the heyday of this forum is behind us. There seem to be lots of good old members leaving and not enough good new members joining.

    Come on people, prove me wrong
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

    - Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Oh, please...
    Posts
    15,254
    Hobbes-

    You make so much sense, and in such a reasonable fashion, I just can&#39;t believe you are actually an American.

    Come clean, now-you&#39;re having us on, aren&#39;t you?

    You&#39;re from some zen, pacifist place where no one ever gets kicked in the nuts or anything like that, I bet.

    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by j2k4@19 February 2004 - 06:21

    You&#39;re from some zen, pacifist place where no one ever gets kicked in the nuts or anything like that, I bet.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,806
    hobbes, I agree, the forum is still fun for me, I just don&#39;t go into the lounge as much as I used to. The lounge is not the whole forum...

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Originally posted by j2k4@19 February 2004 - 07:21
    Hobbes-

    You make so much sense, and in such a reasonable fashion, I just can&#39;t believe you are actually an American.

    Come clean, now-you&#39;re having us on, aren&#39;t you?

    You&#39;re from some zen, pacifist place where no one ever gets kicked in the nuts or anything like that, I bet.

    He is an alien, we knew that all along.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,467
    Why don&#39;t we all post in this nice positive thread instead of having more angry and negative threads?


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •