Thread: Dexxa Graphics Tablet

I've installed on my computer a Dexxa Graphics Tablet, model p-ua6(up-403b).

I am using windows XP, and that when I connect the tablet to the usb port, windows detects it and it shows up as a USB Human Interface Device. As Wintime USB Tablet.

Once all that is done, however, how do you use the tablet? What is used to make it function? Is there a special software to add?

I am mystified. I don't know what to do from here. Anybody can shed light on this?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    doesnt it just 'work'. go into like paint or something and start drawing to see if it works, if not maybe you need a better program im not sure.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    I tried that. It doesn't work. What do you mean by "need a better program"?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    i mean professional programs, i was thinking adobe photoshop but i wasnt sure if it was for drawing and stuff or just for editing photos from scanners or digital cameras.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    usually a graphics tablet, just works as a mouse on your system. So anything you can use a mouse for, a tablet is exactly the same.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I have tried it with Photoshop, and it did not work. It also does not work as a mouse.

There is a flashing light on the tablet, and it seems to respond when you bring the pen close (it stop flashing). The light switches off when you touch the pad with the pen, so I figured it must be working.

But having never used a tablet in my life, I don't know how it should behave, or where to look for a solution.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Install the drivers?
    If you have already installed them, re-boot, then unplug and plug in the tablet. I needed to do this with out XP-Pen ones, for some reason.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?