Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unreal2-how To?

Soon we will build an ultimate collection. ahem...

2. Games   -   #12
    LOL, yep yep. B)

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Hello again guys...Ok,I did some serious reading..as so suggested..lol....this is what I came up with.I used cdmage to check both unreal .bin files,...4 errors on each...corrected all of them successfully,then I used daemon tools to mount the files on 2 seperate virtual drives...I installed both cd&#39;s..er...files,..after installation I fired the game up....it asked me for 2nd cd to play.Aha&#33;..I mounted the 2nd file back on the virtual drive but..no go...then I remembered about the crack and having to replace the unreal.exe with the crack...I did this,fired it up,and this is the error I recieved...I know I&#39;m a newb and all,but I am at a standstill as to what I may do to remedy this situation.Please help if you can?Thanks This is the error-----History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad24 52504812)) <- FObjectImport<< <- LoadImportMap <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Level None.MyLevel CS_Intro.un2) <- VerifyPackages <- UGameEngine::LoadMap <- LocalMapURL <- UGameEngine::Browse <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

Build: Jan 7 2003 18:16:21

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12