Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Splinter Cell

a really gd game takes hours to do one level but it wont piss you off hardly at all.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Actually I found it to be quite easy...
    Beat it in two days.

The game itself is awesome. It has just the right amount of difficulty, very good graphics, sound, gameplay and everything else. The only problem though is that you can't play on-line and once you beat the game, you have nothing to do unless you want to replay it.

Another thing I like about this game is the stealth mode. It's not like most games where you have to kill 50 ppl in front of you with a machine gun. You have to sneak up behind them, hide their bodies and even shoot out the lights.

The only hard thing I found about it was the lack of ammo. You really have to save it or else you'll find yourself stuck.

3. Games   -   #13
    Great game....played it on ps2.The big key as others mention is that you have to be Patient and quiet or you'll get discovered(after getting caught 3 times,you'll have to start level over)Sweet graphics.Only downside is not a lot of replay value.

4. Games   -   #14
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I have Splinter Cell for Xbox, and its one of the greatest games I've played. The game has pissed me off before, but eventually its a fun game.

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    and soon with multiplayer it will be amazing!

6. Games   -   #16
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    the game is amazing

i'm half way done. not extremely hard. tricky and really gets ur brain going, unlike those frag games like cs and ut. getting pandora tomorow 4 sure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12