Thread: Downloading Cradle 2 The Grave...

~DiSaStA~
    hey fellas! I cannot find the movie Cradle 2 The Grave that works anywhere! its not even on the varified files....I do have a couple "TMD Cradle 2 the grave" and it plays but it doesnt show the video! so If anyone has one that actually works plz contact me! or reply to this message! plz and thanks!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    I have it. I posted it on the verifieds lol Go to the main page http://www.k-lite.tk or http://doa2.host.sk (they're both the same) and get the K-Lite Codec pack in the downloads section.
    Good quality actually.

File:[tmd]cradle.2.the.grave.(eso).ts.(1of2).avi
    Length:133246976Bytes,130124KB
    UUHash:=AMPCuVn2kYpYCuoWzDHHUWDwitY=

File:[TMD]Cradle.2.the.Grave.(ESO).TS.(2of2).avi
    Length:133038080Bytes,129920KB
    UUHash:=y4UA/Ehs3Q97vlvQigDiDCk/k1Y=

Tips for finding verified movies:

After about 10 megs or 10% of the total DL of the movie, use Avipreview and see if its your movie. Click the screen of Avipreview and an Index should pop up with some info. If the video or audio part has 0 (zero), then its a fake.

After searching and thinking you have enough users, expand the list so you can see all the users for that file by clicking the "+" box to the left of the title and scroll down and check to see if the filenames match up to the movie your looking for and read the yellow description boxes that pop up too. Sometimes it will say if its a fake or not.

Look at the length of the movie. A trick I learned awhile ago is that any movie with the length of 1:02:08 is a fake.

Check the file size of the movie. Make sure its reasonable. Sometimes the movie is split into two or three parts for easier downloading.
    Check the hashes in the verifieds. That will usually say if a movie is out or not and will usually tell of its quality. Always check the verifieds first before looking for a movie which will save you some time.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Next time, post in the right section. This would go in Movieworld discussions.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    You won't mind if I borrow your tip right Shinigami? ~DiSaStA~, post in the requests next time, better response.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    LOL, go ahead. Seems I got to go off now because of my mom but i'll be a post-whore by next week!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by Shinigami@5 March 2003 - 19:54
    LOL, go ahead. Seems I got to go off now because of my mom but i'll be a post-whore by next week!
    We'll have a party then :teehee: :beerchug: