Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Can I Split A .bin Image In Half?

  1. #1
    i gotta 800mb .bin i need to make two 400mb files can i do this? what program do i need? and do i use the same .cue on each part of the splitted .bin?thanx everyone i know this is prob a easy question thanx again!!


    i know theres lots of topics on splittin i search through a couple coulnd find anything on .bin only avi or mpeg

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl2
    Guest
    curious of why you need to split it

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    800mb file and 700mb disk (i dont think i can overburn)

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    muchspl2
    Guest
    thought so, it will fit
    burn it as a image not as data

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by muchspl2@20 February 2004 - 00:06
    thought so, it will fit
    burn it as a image not as data
    ill give it a shot since you know what your doing thanx alot btw onw more thing do all oversized bin files burn onto 700mb disks?

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+20 February 2004 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 20 February 2004 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@20 February 2004 - 00:06
    thought so, it will fit
    burn it as a image not as data&nbsp;
    ill give it a shot since you know what your doing thanx alot btw onw more thing do all oversized bin files burn onto 700mb disks? [/b][/quote]
    ya i think so

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE+20 February 2004 - 00:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrunkeNStylE @ 20 February 2004 - 00:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@20 February 2004 - 00:06
    thought so, it will fit
    burn it as a image not as data&nbsp;
    ill give it a shot since you know what your doing thanx alot btw onw more thing do all oversized bin files burn onto 700mb disks? [/b][/quote]
    dont worry it&#39;ll work i&#39;ve dun it lots of time and it fitted every single bit of the movie on a 700mb cd-r and the movie wuz over 700mb

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    if you ever do need to split a file you can use WinRAR, just add it to an archive and split it into volumes
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Location: Location:
    Posts
    5,873
    Use WinRar and set it to compress the file into 400mb partions. You can only extract the file with both partions in the same folder later on.

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@20 February 2004 - 08:04
    800mb file and 700mb disk (i dont think i can overburn)
    that probably won&#39;t happen...if ur bin is an image of a cd

    u c...bin files contain a lot of overhead information...that&#39;s why a 700mb cd can turn into an 800mb bin file

    u should not split it unless ur positive that it isn&#39;t a cd image
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •