Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking For A Freeware Solution To Trojans.

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    I'm looking for a freeware solution to trojans. Tried a2 free (never worked) & SwatIt! (worked a couple times then stopped). Any other freeware solutions? Not shareware or payware. Thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    I doubt it but if you're talking about AV then AVG is pretty good and FREE

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    No. Looking for a program specifically for trojans.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Freeware not really sure, sharedholder generally has quite some knowledge about free stuff (for some reason )

Btw, check out this KoolLite Freeware Tools

I dont know specifically if they have it but you can check.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I.am that&#39;s just spammimng.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Thats not my site And I am just referring to a freeware site, do what ya want.

Edit: Btw, how is it spamming in the first place? Someone asking for a freeware is referred to a freeware site, whats wrong with that?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    lol you got me on that one perhaps we wait till he answers your question

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Thanks anyways I.am. That site is nice & I like 1 of it&#39;s founders SH. Don&#39;t really know the others. But you&#39;re awful suspicious with that sig.

Still looking for a freeware solution to trojans that works. SwatIt & a2 don&#39;t work.

If anyone can point me towards a real freeware trojan (anti) program that works, I would really appreciate it. Thanks all.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    emmm boss if you had gone to this page you would see a long list of stuff for tojans. adaware and such are for trojans

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Look I was just pulling I.am&#39;s leg. In fun.

I layer my protection using SpywareBlaster, ScripTrap, xp-AntiSpy, Sygate Personal Firewall, Spybot Search&Destroy, Adaware and my current AV is AntiVir Personal Edition. All the above are FREEWARE.

There is no freeware program afaik that scans & removes trojans only. That&#39;s what I&#39;m after. OK. If you (anyone) can help with a specific program, let me know.

As I mentioned before a2 free & SwatIt free would fill the bill. But they DON&#39;T work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast