Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Juno Trick Help!

BANNED
    Originally posted by dsa16@23 February 2004 - 20:04
    I tried a few proxy servers but didn't seem to work. Thanks for help, I guess I will try to find a similiar free internet trick.
    well what happened did they recognize you still??

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired

Same thing here. After 2 years of stealing Juno's service, it all falls apart... I guess they somehow found out about the whole thing... when I try and log on I get the same "10 Hour Limit Reached" crap. I guess they finally found out, I did some searching and found a free service for California, and thats what I'm using now. If anyone knows anything about removing the limits, let me know.

@zapjb
    Don't cancel your other ISP, you might get the 10 hour limit crap also.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    i used juno for a long time until now i didn't get any problem. it's just that it's slow and it ties up the phone therefore i switched to dsl. i get online a lot. it's just that the way i used to get juno for free was a little complicated. to those who don't know how to do it. here are some steps i used to do it.

first i cracked juno. then open juno and create account. i didnt have to enter any information, just click enter all the way down until it came to account part. after i created an account i clicked cancel and create anothe account. i could do it as many times as i want. i could create a hundred accounts. after finishing creating accounts. i opened dialguard and opened juno then clicked connect a popup would appear with new username and password and phone number. then i go to control panel, then network and internet connection. click on network connection, click on "create a new connection" it's on the left hand side. click next, then click connect to the intrnet. chose set up my connection manually, connecting using dial-up modem. type in isp name: any name, it doesn't matter. next enter the phone number that comes with the new username and password. next enter the username and password then i could connect. that's all.

of course, each account is 10 hours limited, after ten hours they would disconnect me no matter what, but i could use another account. just created as many account as i want and used dialguard to get new uasername and password. i used it with no problem. i just switched to dsl a week ago.

first time i didnt know how to do it, it was very complicated, now i can do it with no problem. cracking juno is easy. free internet is always complicated.

if you wanna get free internet this way, remember never create new account while you're online with your juno account because it won't work. to crack juno you have to have the right size of juno.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    It doesn't work for me, it says could not connect due to the username/password

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    i forgot to say this... when a popup appears the phone number comes with it and there's a letter T in there too. just forget the letter , all you need is the number.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Well it's March 1, so I have my 10 hours back from juno.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12