Thread: Klite ++ Only Downloading From 1 File

:helpsmile:
    I am only downloading from 1 person and dont know why! Settings are at 40 but maximum it searches for is 2 but when downloading is only 1 person.
    Ca anyone tell me why?

Many Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    thats the only source available for download

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    internet.news
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@2 March 2004 - 15:34
    thats the only source available for download
    yep.

You can do "Auto Search More" without interruption. Maybe mroe sources will
    be found.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    If I use Kazaa which is on My Lap Top it downloads the same file with upto 8 users where as Lite ++ only downloads from 1 ???

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    BANNED
    Originally posted by neilsfileshare@2 March 2004 - 20:08
    If I use Kazaa which is on My Lap Top it downloads the same file with upto 8 users where as Lite ++ only downloads from 1 ???
    then connect to that supernode boss

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    i have that problem too, kazaalite only downloads one source when there could be like 7-9 sources being downloaded. Only i tend to d/l rare stuff, but even though alot of files i have been searching end up being 'more sources needed' probably because they either went offline or.. mabye switching a supernode, which i find aggravating. Its really hard to tell what is the best supernode because you have a hard time finding the rare files.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    BANNED
    Originally posted by resident Evil255@4 March 2004 - 22:05
    i have that problem too, kazaalite only downloads one source when there could be like 7-9 sources being downloaded. Only i tend to d/l rare stuff, but even though alot of files i have been searching end up being 'more sources needed' probably because they either went offline or.. mabye switching a supernode, which i find aggravating. Its really hard to tell what is the best supernode because you have a hard time finding the rare files.
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps