Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Hack 2.1

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Kazaa Hack 2.1

It says....."The first and only CODE MODIFYING Participation Level hack for Kazaa and Kazaa Lite!".But I like how he calls it 'skyrocketing'.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    It's definitely not the only one, someone should tell the guy that.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    That attitude and words like "skyrocket" really wants to make you get that proggy :teehee:

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    What you 3 on about....
    The title screen your on about was made when this program was released,and when it was released it WAS the first and only code modifying program for kazaa 2.1...have used it for a while and its a gr8 program...especially if you dont like using the 1000pl cheat as you can freeze your PL so as to avoid getting cut off for having 1000pl cheat enabled...

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Damn, it seems you are going to get cut off for something anyway. Either because you have the pl cheater enabled, or becuase you have the option clicked to keep from showing your files, or my favorite one, getting cut off because I'm on 56k. Doesn't seem to matter really, guess thats why I'm getting hooked on Soulseek

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    I wish we could freeze our PL at something below 1000. It seems that the guys with the fastest speeds are the ones who cut you.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    LOL, I never said it wasn't the first. I just liked his attitude with the proggy lol
    Besides, with the privacy_on.reg, I get cut off sometimes...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    It's not the only code mod program for PL, you didn't think 1000 frozen pl is done just like that?

I wish we could freeze our PL at something below 1000. It seems that the guys with the fastest speeds are the ones who cut you.
    Pay attention.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Dude, if you can modify the code, then PM me. If you know a way to modify the PL from within KL++, then post it.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Tada http://kazaahack.250x.com./ can freeze PL on different levels.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast