Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Game Has?

Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@20 February 2004 - 23:26
    i would say Resident Evil has the worst - partly because i just hate the game anyway, but also because you had to shoot at things off camera
    thats because its surroundings were not in full 3D.
    Resident Evil 4 should solve this problem.

2. Games   -   #12
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Legacy of Kain - Defiance. Man that camera pissed me off.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    I agree with Darth, Resident Evil has the worst views, imo
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Games   -   #14
    i found POP2 SANT okay for camera angles, it wasnt the best but for some reason i liked its styles. As for resident evil iv only rented the GameCube version of the orignal and found moving extreamly had when u see the first zombie after colecting the dagger and it comes from around the corner i wod have pegged it back but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo u have to hold the left button for here to spin around at about the speed of a...well really slow then how forward for here to walk and then forgetting the fucking run button let that michael jackson wanna be take a bite on my neck, the bastard.

i find football (no not the amercian FOSSBALL i mean english football) quite hard because you cant see far enough yet if u choose a wide cam angle everything gets to small and u end up sitting about 3inches away from the tv only for someone to change the challel and u to be stairing at two hippos going at it on a wilflife documenatary (damm u mark )

splinter cell was an extreamly good game ansd the camera angles only made it better! Mafia had problems but only small and i manged it.

Devil May Cry had v. gd camera angles.

One of the worst IMHO is Star wars rouge squadren 3 Rebel strike, not the flying or drivin bits but the bits when ur on foot. u can lift a fucking X wing with ur special forces but not move the camera around a bit.

o well time for my endless blabering and bad speling to end.

5. Games   -   #15
    Resident evil for certain had the worst angles ever
    closely followed by TombRaider

6. Games   -   #16
    didn't like the matrix's camera angles
    yeah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12