Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Live Concert You've Seen?

Poster
    I've been to a few goodies...

Dave Matthews Band played in Raleigh, NC. Went there while in College. Was great on the lawn, drinkin and chillin.

I've seen Live twice, one of those times, they opened for Jane's Addiction at the Garden. Totally cool.

Seperately, I've seen Santana, The Counting Crows, Poison, Lynard Skynard, Aerosmith, Fuel, Nelly, and such at Jones Beach. Great times had by all.

As for Rap: I went to the World Tour in Hartford, CT. In the same night was Busta Rymes, Puff Daddy and the Junior Mafia, Foxy Brown, Lil Kim both in bra and panties, Mase, and more. What a night there.

In Poughkeepsie, NY was Method Man, Redman, Onyx in one night for "The Show" movie concert tour. Very cool.

I would say those were the tops.

2. Music   -   #12
    the Revend Horton Heat..........period.

3. Music   -   #13
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Up In Smoke Tour... Detroit, Joe Louis Arena.

Eminem, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, Warren G, Xzhibit, george p funk clinton, NWA, (mc ren was there too).

Awesome show... Best show I have ever seen.

4. Music   -   #14
    I'm pretty sure that is Slipknot here in Sweden..

5. Music   -   #15
    Donnington Monsters of rock all of em mid to late eighties(sorry showing my age) cant beat being hit repeated with plastic bottles full of piss 85,000+ people 4 toilets makes sense.Also saw Queen,Whitesnake,MSG,Def Leppard,Bon Jovi,Dio,Warlock,Saxon,Steve Vai and guitar god Joe Satriani.Never seen a duff gig or perhaps was to drunk to remember.

6. Music   -   #16
    I know I already posted to this topic once but it got me thinking...

A few more of my favorites: Lollapalozza 98 (Soundgardern and Metallic headlined), Dave Matthews and Tim Renolds acoustic, Bela Fleck several times, James Brown, Govt Mule at the Gathering of the Vibes, and U2 on the Zoo TV tour.

7. Music   -   #17
    best concert: well it happened to be the first concert I ever went to....Metallica opening up for Ozzy!! it was great! B)

since then, I've seen far to many concerts to recall of the groups that I've seen

...so here is a few...pantera, motley crue, ac/dc, def leppard, Kiss, white snake, queens ryche (if that's how you spell it), testament, slayer, santana, rolling stones, various raggea festivals, grateful dead, rush, van halen (with David Lee), ottmar liebert, iron maiden, guns and roses, pink floyd, dio, etc, etc, etc......

8. Music   -   #18
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    AC/DC in Madison Square Garden. Truly incredible.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

9. Music   -   #19
    One advantage of being a little older. I have seen Jimi Hendrix, Janice Joplin, and the Doors. I even saw Grand Funk Railroad when they were a backup band for someone else in concert. I believe it was the Moody Blues.

10. Music   -   #20
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    the best concert i have ever been to was the red hot chili peppers.

I only went last night and they rocked.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast