Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Live Concert You've Seen?

The best concerts I've been to: Saxon, Iron Maiden and Anathema.

2. Music   -   #22
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    RUSH - Moving Pictures tour back in the 80's was fantastic, even better than the bands muci, the whole thing was excellent as a whole, laser light show and special effects.

My little brother made me take him to a KISS concert at Tiger Stadium in the 90's, back when they first put thier make-up back on, that was something, never been to a concert at an outdoor baseball stadium, it rocked. I never was a huge fan of KISS, however they did put on a hell of a show.

I went to a Night Ranger concert at Pine Knob back in the 80's, Sister Christian was one of the hits they had back then. It was cool but I would have to say RUSH put on the best show by far.

3. Music   -   #23
    Poster
    I'm very confident of seeing my best concert in about 4 months time as i'm going to Glastonbury ...and cant wait to see who is finally confirmed bound to be wicked

4. Music   -   #24
    summerlinda's Avatar Pyretta¤Blaze
    Rammstein, Heineken Music Hall 2002, NL, really great pyrotechnics (and ofcourse great music)
    @PMM, are you Dutch?

5. Music   -   #25
    ShareDaddy Posted on 10 March 2003 - 14:13
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RUSH - Moving Pictures tour back in the 80's was fantastic, even better than the bands muci, the whole thing was excellent as a whole, laser light show and special effects.

My little brother made me take him to a KISS concert at Tiger Stadium in the 90's, back when they first put thier make-up back on, that was something, never been to a concert at an outdoor baseball stadium, it rocked. I never was a huge fan of KISS, however they did put on a hell of a show.

I went to a Night Ranger concert at Pine Knob back in the 80's, Sister Christian was one of the hits they had back then. It was cool but I would have to say RUSH put on the best show by far. 
    yes ShareDaddy moving pictures was a great tour.I really remember a New Years eve concert at maple leaf gardens with Triumph really rocked in the 80's. Also ac/dc back in black tour was great

6. Music   -   #26
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    I saw Brian Setzer Orch. in Pori-Jazz festival some years back, blew me away. Then again i remember Dream Theater at Oslo, they kicked my ass big time. I dont get to see much Live-music, its too expensive to travel and such. Thats the backside of living in the middle of nowhere.
    Spoiler: Show

7. Music   -   #27
    GUNS N ROSES
    Live at Milton Keynes Bowl (uk)
    Bloody brilliant !!!

8. Music   -   #28
    Poster
    best live act U2 milton keynes bowl there set screwed up after an hour ie tape machine blew up edge could not a note real funny...

best gig sister of mercy nottingham rock city fast and furious and very sweaty

1st gig and most memorable is the cult love tour......

9. Music   -   #29
    Pink floyd Division bell tour '95 mesmerizing light show Bobby Dod stadium Ga. tech. Atlanta .

10. Music   -   #30
    SuperJude™'s Avatar IRC Interloper
    Simple:

Woodstock '94, quite unlike the complete crap that '99 was.

'94 was like 400,000 people all partying together in the rain with some great music, it was awesome. All the little plans they had in place fell through and yet it was a really great crowd of people.

-SJ™
    "We Love You SuperJude!"- the fans

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast