Thread: Kazaa Crashes

Xenaxial
    This is a text copy of the error I get when I start up K-Lite [via khancer].

---------------------------
    KHancer
    K-Lite tiny web server error:

Address in use
    OK

This error comes up, I click OK, then the error reappears, I click OK once again. After-which kazaa runs like normal, nothing wrong, but a few seconds later the program crashes and the error appears twice again before I'm left with my desktop starring me in the face.

Any idea's on how to fix this? installation was a breeze so I can't see a problem there and I've reconnected so my IP changed so I know it's not that...

Also if I ignore the error I can use kazaa without much hassles, bit weird...

:helpsmile:

Xen

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    what is your version??

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I get this sometines in KLite 2.6pr1. It especially happens if I have used the KaZuperNodes to find and connect to a new supernode. KLite crashes and when it comes back it gives the "address in use" error twice. Once it has restarted, the KHancer buttons on the upper-right toolbar display but cannot be clicked.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    2.6 is not complete and it doesnot have the extensions, i don't know why everybody is using this crap.

go here and download the klite 2.4.4 it has all the updates and tools till the next version of klr comes out.

and stop waisting your time with the 2.6 its still a test version