Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast

Thread: K-lite 2.7 By Ftfakes

nsane's Avatar .
    i updated my installer...now magnet.exe is optional, there's the option to add my site to your favs and in the next rc it will place it self in your shared folder

@everyone hosting my installer - dont worry about updating, just wait til the next rc, it's no biggy

2. File Sharing   -   #82
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    hey, new KHancer!!! v1.0.29

go here for more info

Edit: isamma, better update the first post
    blah blah blah... whatever...

3. File Sharing   -   #83
    Poster
    KHancer v1.0.29 is really good

4. File Sharing   -   #84
    hey whats up guys (lite / ft fakes) i was just wondering when is a possible date for the final

just wondering u may have answered this before sorry if you did i was just wondering
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

5. File Sharing   -   #85
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by icantwin@15 March 2004 - 08:45
    hey whats up guys (lite / ft fakes) i was just wondering when is a possible date for the final
    Hopefully within the next two weeks

6. File Sharing   -   #86
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    Ok better late than never I was very very busy B)
    Khancer 1.0.29 is out see first post for links

one thing love about k-lite that number of posts are very high considering other subjects see the old topic an you will see the difference
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

7. File Sharing   -   #87
    Originally posted by Lite+15 March 2004 - 16:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lite &#064; 15 March 2004 - 16:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-icantwin@15 March 2004 - 08:45
    Hopefully within the next two weeks[/b][/quote]
    oh cool, thanks lite

is everything inside gonna be fixed like the color of the inside u know how its green right now.

and i posted a list of the looks that i was wondering if you were gonna change, lemme find it hold on

oh ok i found it, here

cant wait for the final, i hope its good and all the bugs are fixed like
    change the colors of the buttons (green ones) to like blue yea that be cool

and that thing where everytime it changes to the next page it sayd kazaa media desktop, make it k-lite all the time

and the my kazaa button change it to say my k-lite

and i think u should get a new icon because u cant see it that good in the system tray, its fallin off that little ball to much i think.

oh and the websearch thing in search u should fix that it says this is blocked by host file or sumthin u should fix that

so far the functions work great, so keep it up the good work lite and get those little bugs fixed

sorry if im buggin you but im just a bored kid that wants to know alot about k-lite
    Signature removed, please check the board rules

8. File Sharing   -   #88
    isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    Originally posted by icantwin+16 March 2004 - 05:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (icantwin @ 16 March 2004 - 05:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Lite@15 March 2004 - 16:55
    <!--QuoteBegin-icantwin
    @15 March 2004 - 08:45

Hopefully within the next two weeks
    oh cool, thanks lite

is everything inside gonna be fixed like the color of the inside u know how its green right now.

and i posted a list of the looks that i was wondering if you were gonna change, lemme find it hold on

oh ok i found it, here

cant wait for the final, i hope its good and all the bugs are fixed like
    change the colors of the buttons (green ones) to like blue yea that be cool

and that thing where everytime it changes to the next page it sayd kazaa media desktop, make it k-lite all the time

and the my kazaa button change it to say my k-lite

and i think u should get a new icon because u cant see it that good in the system tray, its fallin off that little ball to much i think.

oh and the websearch thing in search u should fix that it says this is blocked by host file or sumthin u should fix that

so far the functions work great, so keep it up the good work lite and get those little bugs fixed

sorry if im buggin you but im just a bored kid that wants to know alot about k-lite [/b][/quote]
    to see the real deal go Here ... see the posts .. and feel the heat
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

9. File Sharing   -   #89
    s everything inside gonna be fixed like the color of the inside u know how its green right now.
    What&#39;s wrong with green? I quite like it now&#33;

10. File Sharing   -   #90
    Originally posted by Sparkle1984@16 March 2004 - 16:40
    s everything inside gonna be fixed like the color of the inside u know how its green right now.
    What&#39;s wrong with green? I quite like it now&#33;
    First of all it reminds us of da dreaded sharman :pirate: and plus in my opinion, as K-lite is a much better version than the original kazaa it would be nice to see the colours different jst to make it stand out. And another ting is that as kazaa K++ used to be a blue colour. It wud be nice the same wud happen to this kazaa. All that basically needs to be done is that a new skin has to be created (I think...correct me if im wrong Lite/FTfakes) and Lite said that this wud be in 2.6.1... HOPEFULLY

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 678910111219 ... LastLast