Thread: Java Code

Poster
    I need a fast, small sized, reliable java compiler asap. I want to be able to see the execution window and what is the code produces. Any1 has an idea where i can fid such? I have Java sun sdk and Jbuilder, but it takes 2 years to load and they are slow. I want something fassssssst and easy to use.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    K thnx
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by 4th gen@21 February 2004 - 11:17
    JCreator
    Same choice here

Get jikes instead of javac for a compiler
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Yea, but how come I can&#39;t setup the profiles for it? ahh, I play around with it, untill I get it to work.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    h1
    BlueJ
    ONE Studio

And the best of them all...
    Code:
    javac MyClass.java
    java MyClass

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Yikes&#33; javac a big No no

use
    Code:
     jikes YourStupidClass.java
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>