Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nirvana

If you like Nirvana you may want to check out The Violent Femmes. They're self titled debut album is great and should appeal to Nirvana fans.

2. Music   -   #22
    Nirvana is great its just to bad courtney love is not letting dave and kris release any more songs. I saw and interview with dave were he said they have about 5 albums worth of unrealesed music and that they would like to release some but courtney wont let them she is such a bitch. I also read that reportedly Kurt and Billy Corgan wrote Hole's cd live threw this.

3. Music   -   #23
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    NIRVANA KICKS ASS! B)

4. Music   -   #24
    Overrated. Kurt intrigues me though..... I like looking at the lyrics, but I feel no urge to listen to the music.

5. Music   -   #25
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Randomblonde@23 February 2004 - 17:51
    Overrated. Kurt intrigues me though..... I like looking at the lyrics, but I feel no urge to listen to the music.
    I tell you what Random blonde me and you must have teh same music brain we love the same dark music and feel teh same views on allot of things

yes I haev all teh nirvana albums yes they are over rated but i really can't just wack on a album anymore too often coz i find teh music too easy...

allot of peopel forget Alice and chains made the grunge sound before them and there music wasn't 4/4 power cords al the way through

6. Music   -   #26
    god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Nirvana is definately overrated... Kurt Cobain was nothing but a whining son of a bitch, however, if I'm drunk enough; there are some songs on the Nevermind album I could jump around to... on the other hand if I'm drunk enough I could listen to Rachel Stevens...

7. Music   -   #27
    They're pretty good, no where near the best band in the world though.

8. Music   -   #28
    Twist3r
    nirvana kicks ass

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123