Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi All

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Agrajag@22 February 2004 - 17:07
    Pleased to meet you, just be careful who you talk to. If in any doubt ask me, I have the dirt on most people here.

hi star

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Originally posted by Starrgirl@22 February 2004 - 15:45
    ??w00t r u talkin about?? As I said Ive had bad forum experiences before, I dont hope this will be one too!

Thanxxx for the welcomes to the nice ones!
    k now i know who you are because of teh well at least i think either that or from readin all the identity changiong sd being wc, wc being riaaa i think im going crazy

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Welcome.

Hope you find this place as homely as we do.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Heyyy thnxxx all lol ur funny Agrajag

Dont worry ck-uk (uhm lol) its okay, I have experienced some where strage things on forums from users and admins thats why Im mostly on irc cuz Im sorta wary too.

Thanks for the chat info Rat Faced (lol funny name) Ill be dropping by and see whats up. I think Ive been at that server before..p2pchatnet..isnt that where morpheus is?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    oh wait I forgot to add a for Drunken Style here u r loverboy lmao Im from RIAA? Gee I wish, then I could be undercover agent for p2p and blow them up!

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Poster
    Welcome, be carefull we have a few odd members

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    are you typing about me again? I am not odd...just skewed in a slighty more eliptical orbit of sanity then others

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123