Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sega Genesis Emulator And Roms For Psx

topic. thanx in advance.

2. Games   -   #2
    do you want inf of sites to get them from? you didnt explain it very well, next time ou sould include a detailed question or point to help people help you faster and make the fourms a better place. Now thats over.

Recently iv been playing Genesis games alot and i would recomend the emulator named 'Gens' just google it, its not hard. It Plays very very well with sound and even has joy pad support. As for games there are a alot of sites but most make you vote or pay. The best ones i have found are ROMGUY and a site called EMU-RUSSIA this is the english version of the site. If your russian theres a russian link at the side. Both sites offer games for free without voting. Romguy is very good for game boy advance'd games where as i use Emu-Russia for the bulk of my Genesis games.

I dont persoanlly play PSX emulators cause i find them to buggy/laggy and theres just not decent websites to get them. However if you do want to there is a program called BLEEM! That isnt the offical website because i couldnt find it quickly however a quick search on K Lite showed up many results. As for Roms i have only ever been able to get them off of Kazaa Lite but always remember to Virus Scan everything you get for K Lite!

If you dont have an Anti Virus a strongly suggest you get AVG Anti Virus Its very through and you can scan only certain files with its intergrated shell.

Peerzyboy

3. Games   -   #3
    BANNED
    Try Psxe for a ps1 emu.http://www.emulator-zone.com/ make sure you get the plugins too mate.

4. Games   -   #4
    no sorry i meant genesis emulator and roms in a .bin and .cue file to burn as a psx game to run on my modded psx. i already have Sega master system and Nintendo (nes)

5. Games   -   #5
    well let me just quote:

topic. thanx in advance.
    thats alot of help
    do you want inf of sites to get them from? you didnt explain it very well, next time ou sould include a detailed question or point to help people help you faster and make the fourms a better place. Now thats over.
    next time listen to the big mouth! Jeez

AND I SPENT LIKE 20MINS WRITING THAT OUT FOR YOUR SORRY ASS. JEEZ NEVA HELP A N00B NEVA HELP A N00B WHAT WAS I THINKING

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by supersaiyanvegeta85@22 February 2004 - 11:56
    no sorry i meant genesis emulator and roms in a .bin and .cue file to burn as a psx game to run on my modded psx. i already have Sega master system and Nintendo (nes)
    You could just download the emulator and the roms and compile the bin/cue yourself. . .

7. Games   -   #7
    I once downloaded an ISO with 101 genesis roms and the genesis emu for psx.

Just had to burn the disk, slap it in the psx and it booted up nicely (btw you need a mod chip in your psx)

If you do manage to downlad a premade disk or make one, download epsxe (psx emu) to check if the compiled image will play in epsxe before burning a disk.

Be worned.

Genesis and nes roms do get very boring.

If you got a ps2 or xbox, your better of downloading the snes and megadrive emu for the xbox

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Gemini View Post
    I once downloaded an ISO with 101 genesis roms and the genesis emu for psx.

Just had to burn the disk, slap it in the psx and it booted up nicely (btw you need a mod chip in your psx)

If you do manage to downlad a premade disk or make one, download epsxe (psx emu) to check if the compiled image will play in epsxe before burning a disk.

Be worned.

Genesis and nes roms do get very boring.

If you got a ps2 or xbox, your better of downloading the snes and megadrive emu for the xbox
    nice can u tell us where did you get that kind of iso?ore just send me a guide how to make an iso from sega emu and rooms?regards [email protected]. if possible

9. Games   -   #9
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    hey dark love this thread is a nice 2 years old, i dought anyone still cares, but anyways...you can download em off some p2p and torrent sites, rare nowadays

10. Games   -   #10
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    mods need to do something about people bumping old threads. Isnt there a vB option that locks old post?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast