Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Suicide Methods

DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    ron

the suicide methods that involve dying happy kinda ruins the point, don't they
    cause if you are commiting suicide its probably because you are unhappy
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Originally posted by deckard@10 March 2003 - 08:12
    klite_master Posted: 8 March 2003 - 14:06

Group: Members
    Member No.: 16757

QUOTE (deckard @ 8 March 2003 - 21:47)
    To die in a hail of bullets for a worthy cause.

Otherwise, not at all.

Which cause is that? Killing people from other countries, which are fighting for their own "worthy cause"? Or did you have a more nobel cause in mind?
    Look, you stupid little shithead, I said nothing about having a gun in my own hand.

Keep your snotty responses to yourself, you ignorant little bastard.
    ROFLMAO! Now THAT was funny.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Well, I'm glad that you see it that way, because I really don't know what prompted me to such a vicious retort.

That's really not how I ordinarily conduct myself.

And I don't mind apologizing, so, I apologize.

However, you should understand the consequences of provocation, regardless of how it is expressed.

I certainly do.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    How old are you?

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by klite_master@10 March 2003 - 15:21
    How old are you?
    Are you talking about deckard?

Check his profile...

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by DataMore+10 March 2003 - 16:30--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DataMore @ 10 March 2003 - 16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--klite_master@10 March 2003 - 15:21
    How old are you?&nbsp;
    Are you talking about deckard?

Check his profile... [/b][/quote]
    Well, that&#39;s surprising. My first assumption was that he&#39;s 15.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    Jumping the white house gates with a loaded shotgun&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Sort of on topic here, but it just made me think, any of you heard/listen to Suicidal Tendencies? In paticular "Suicidal Failer" is what this post makes me think of. A song sort of about a guy who&#39;s such a loser that he can&#39;t even commit suicide right. Especially to some of the younger members here, they&#39;re worth checking out. Actually that&#39;s where I ripped off my name from B) "Suicyco247"=Suicidal Psycho twenty-four seven.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Some people think I&#39;m suicidal just because of the stuff I say. I think there overdoing what they think. I&#39;m not even close to suicidal.

Good bye cruel world&#33;

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    Now this topic should be appropriately renamed &#39;suicidal ideation&#39; (or idio-ation)?

As you would know in England suicide used to be a criminal act.

Now only if you incite a suicide pact and one of the pact dies (ie the incited) then you are responsible criminally....for guess what...

Now, with respect to provocation and the role it can play in reducing murder to manslaughter I don&#39;t know whether there are forum members who are at that point where it would be suitable to embark on such a discussion.

In some jurisdictions the common law &#39;reasonable man&#39; (the man on the Clapniman ombinus...English of course) is imbued with some of the characteristics of the accused, so it is not an objective test, no objective reasonable man test, and this forum probably graphically illustrates this. For instance in some countries the &#39;reasonable man&#39; relying on provocation has been culturally appropriately imbued with the characteristics of the &#39;hot blooded mediterranean&#39; after his wife threw a telephone at him.

I do hope that this is all hypothetical.

Throwing yourself in front of an express train will work but not if the driver has good reflexes and some assistance in spotting you on the tracks, and good braking systems. It would not be very pleasant for the persons to clean up either.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234