Thread: I Need 3d Studio Max 6.0

ladybunnybear's Avatar Poster
    Mars (North) and Venus, depending on my mood
    I need 3D studio max 6.0 or 5.x ... Does anyone know where I can get a verified link of it... I tried searching and downloading it from kazaa, but I got so many fakes, incompletes and virus filled files...

:helpsmile:

Thanx and cheers
    DESTINY, n. : A tyrant's authority for crime and fool's excuse for failure (Devil's Dictionary)
    "I have great faith in fools; my friends call it self-confidence." (E.A.P.)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    Undressed tournament

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    I know I'm new but I don't quite understand the rules...
    I get logged off easily... I have a lot to share, graphics and stuff but i dont have hashhes... tell me how I can do it.
    DESTINY, n. : A tyrant's authority for crime and fool's excuse for failure (Devil's Dictionary)
    Undressed tournament

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Can't post on here against the rules and you don't have 5 posts so can't PM you either, so your next best friend is supanova and you will need BT to download if you didn't know already.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ok... I did not know
    I was also trying to help others in the request forum...Am I not aloud there too??

Sooooooooooooooooooory...
    Undressed tournament

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Ok... I did not know
    I was also trying to help others in the request forum...Am I not aloud there too??

Sooooooooooooooooooory...
    No, its allowed for links to KaZaa I just don't see a verified one for you so as said try Bittorrent it's on there, the sites I know can't be put here and because you haven't 5 or more post I can't even PM you sorry,answer some posts and take your account up then I will be able to give them to you.

This is the files on there see if you can match any up on KaZaa best I can do at the moment.

3D Studio Max Pluggins 388 Mb

3D Studio Max 5.1 Disc 2 (ISO) 650 Mb

3D Studio Max 5.1 Disc 1 581 Mb

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Thanx CWCTV & MUSLEMAN

I don't want to post just to post and I also realize that my post in this section don't count. I like this forum, there's a lot to read. I wont post as long as I have a real question or cooment, or a good trick... I'm not familiar with Bittorent yet... I'll read more about it and try this :

3DStudio-MAX6 +Serial_ShareReactor.com.bin

when I understand what it means...

In the mean time I'll try to look on kazaa for the files matching the description that you gave me... (5.1)

Thanx a lot and and may be talk to you later I a different section of this forum

Cheers...
    Undressed tournament

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    Originally posted by ladybunnybear@23 February 2004 - 21:43
    Thanx CWCTV & MUSLEMAN

I don't want to post just to post and I also realize that my post in this section don't count. I like this forum, there's a lot to read. I wont post as long as I have a real question or cooment, or a good trick... I'm not familiar with Bittorent yet... I'll read more about it and try this :

3DStudio-MAX6 +Serial_ShareReactor.com.bin

when I understand what it means...

In the mean time I'll try to look on kazaa for the files matching the description that you gave me... (5.1)

Thanx a lot and and may be talk to you later I a different section of this forum

Cheers...
    that link is to use with ed2k network and clients like overnet or edonkey, emule.

i recomment and use overnet if you need more help please visit my forum i have a lot of posts and info with visual walk thru there

just go here kltforums