Thread: Blizzard

I am experiencing an odd problem - I can't download any files that have Blizzard in the artist field. Blizzard Entertainment will download - it is only when the single word blizzard is in this field. Is anyone else experiencing this or just me?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    Originally posted by aintree@24 February 2004 - 03:20
    I am experiencing an odd problem - I can't download any files that have Blizzard in the artist field. Blizzard Entertainment will download - it is only when the single word blizzard is in this field. Is anyone else experiencing this or just me?
    its your sources boss

also check in options>klite options>filters>here make sure the box for "files that might contain viruses" are not checked

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Thanks for the reply MUSLEMAN

It doesn't appear to be the sources though. This is affecting ANY file from ANY source as long as the single word Blizzard is in the artist field.

I have checked the options as suggested but the "filter file types that could potentially contain viruses" wasn't checked.

I believed it to be a problem with my firewall (NIS 2003) but have disabled the
    firewall and the problem remains.

I will now try unchecking the other two options and see what occurs.

Thanks again for your ideas.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    no need to check the other 2 options, check your filters are you filtering that word??

if not then its a source problem