Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can Anyone Help Me Identify This Image?

Poster
    Originally posted by zhelynd@23 February 2004 - 02:49
    mary, i dont know either, this picture is a signature image from someone i am having a debate with, if i can prove this pic is nazi conquering paris, i can attack this person's credibility and win the debate.
    it isn't german soldiers, it is american soldiers most likely, either that or british.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by callum+23 February 2004 - 04:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 23 February 2004 - 04:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-zhelynd@23 February 2004 - 02:49
    mary, i dont know either, this picture is a signature image from someone i am having a debate with, if i can prove this pic is nazi conquering paris, i can attack this person&#39;s credibility and win the debate.
    it isn&#39;t german soldiers, it is american soldiers most likely, either that or british. [/b][/quote]
    callum is there any way you can prove that? because i dont wanna give it up, it would be a powerful personal creditbility attack if they are nazi&#39;s.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    They look like american. I could be wrong

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mary Sue
    Originally posted by zhelynd@23 February 2004 - 03:49
    mary, i dont know either, this picture is a signature image from someone i am having a debate with, if i can prove this pic is nazi conquering paris, i can attack this person&#39;s credibility and win the debate.
    I remember having seen this picture somewhere in
    book, I will look it up and tell you

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by zhelynd+23 February 2004 - 02:53--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zhelynd @ 23 February 2004 - 02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by callum@23 February 2004 - 04:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-zhelynd
    @23 February 2004 - 02:49

it isn&#39;t german soldiers, it is american soldiers most likely, either that or british.
    callum is there any way you can prove that? because i dont wanna give it up, it would be a powerful personal creditbility attack if they are nazi&#39;s. [/b][/quote]
    Here you go http://www.bikerbrian.com/help.htm

Watch out though that page kept freezing my comp while the music loaded.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Excellent work callum&#33; How did you find it?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@23 February 2004 - 03:03
    The mighty Google&#33;&#33;

Image search - americans marching paris

Reminds me of the old scavenger hunts on here

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Good work&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by callum@23 February 2004 - 05:00
    Here you go http://www.bikerbrian.com/help.htm
    Watch out though that page kept freezing my comp while the music loaded.
    aw~~~weak~~ but thanks anyways, now i hhave to focus on the debate issue and give up personal attack

10. Lounge   -   #20
    MarySue
    Originally posted by callum+23 February 2004 - 04:05--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (callum @ 23 February 2004 - 04:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@23 February 2004 - 03:03
    The mighty Google&#33;&#33;

Image search - americans marching paris

Reminds me of the old scavenger hunts on here [/b][/quote]
    I always know callum seemed to have been faster.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast