Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Have You Guys Thought About Expanding This Forum

  1. #1
    hey, i was wondering, since we have a lounge and this forum is expanding and increasing and all......have the moderators thought about making a section in the forum devoted to like "problem solving" or "homework help and advise" and all that? like, some kind of education subforum?

  2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    muchspl2
    Guest
    good idea
    I was thinking of a place to post ebay sales or things for sale tread etc
    like a personal section, make it no responsibility use at your own risk bla bla bla
    just a thought

  3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,053
    If you have probs with stuff like your homework should'nt you try to solve it your self,try your parents.Or even chat with a fellow classmate.The last i heard this was a file sharing chat board.

  4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    846
    Originally posted by ck-uk@23 February 2004 - 02:19
    If you have probs with stuff like your homework should'nt you try to solve it your self,try your parents.Or even chat with a fellow classmate.The last i heard this was a file sharing chat board.
    the last i heard its way more than a fileshareing board

  5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    2,656
    worst. idea. ever.

    Enough WITH the SECTIONS! :helpsmile:

  6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    273
    noooooooooooooooo less is more!!! theres already far too many damn sections as it is..

    I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

  7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Its magic baby!
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,284
    Mikenmike stop trying to take the easy way out and do the work yourself, it will pay of in later life.

    *Please change the name from talk club to something else, anything but club.*

    This place could be interesting if it didn't sound so bad.
    Wiz.

  8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by Wizard_Mon1@24 February 2004 - 07:11
    do the work yourself, it will pay of in later life.

    are you sure about thatt? well anyways, yeah, there are a lot of sections....but who cares....what's wrong with that?

  9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    shn's Avatar 3μ|\|(7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,585
    Ya.....we could have a verified section with cheat sheets and Teacher's edition ebooks

    Im only kidding. There is a wealth of information available for you to solve most if not all of your homework troubles, and it's called the internet.

  10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    908
    Originally posted by shn@25 February 2004 - 00:57
    Ya.....we could have a verified section with cheat sheets and Teacher's edition ebooks  

    Im only kidding.  There is a wealth of information available for you to solve most if not all of your homework troubles, and it's called the internet. 


    I could go for some cheat sheets and teacher edition ebooks!



    I'm gonna go look for some! B)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •