Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Section Request For Verified Movies

Retired
    Some of my classmates also joined a private FTP and they pay 0,5 euro for every GB so thats a good deal. I dont use FTP because I have patience it doesnt really matter to me if I get a movie within an hour or 5 hours because its FREE

{I}{K}{E}

to IKE: Are you saying i shouldnt be lazy?
    sort of.. remember you are still downloading stuff for free so when you downloaded a crappy quality movie dont get mad just download a good copie

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Thanks {I}{K}{E}.

You're doing a good job running Movieworld. It seems like a lot of the regulars have disappeared over the last few months. In your honest opinion, where is the best place to get movies these days. There seems to be less and less on P2P programs, eg verified hashes/hashes in a can, and the download speeds are SO slow when you can find anything.

Cheers,

CrAcKeDuP

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Crackedup@25 February 2004 - 15:50
    where is the best place to get movies these days.
    For the shear number of files i think edonkey/overnet is the best, but really slow

But I use BT for most of my movies, its good for new movies.
    Robert00000

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Retired
    Originally posted by Crackedup@25 February 2004 - 15:50
    Thanks {I}{K}{E}.

You're doing a good job running Movieworld. It seems like a lot of the regulars have disappeared over the last few months.  In your honest opinion, where is the best place to get movies these days.  There seems to be less and less on P2P programs, eg verified hashes/hashes in a can, and the download speeds are SO slow when you can find anything.

Cheers,

CrAcKeDuP
    IRC and newsgroups !

Dont like bittorent because its slow here and the most unsafe p2p !!

{I}{K}{E}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12