Thread: How Do You Keep An Idiot Busy For Hours?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    lol , maybe let him search this forum for spam too lol

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I am not an iddiott so please in the future.........please....... I implore you to call me Smart Busy
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Scroll down

scroll up

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by wienerschnitzel@26 February 2004 - 06:36
    click here to find out
    I've spent all night trying to crack this but don't get it ??

6. Lounge   -   #6
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here. I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by bigboab+26 February 2004 - 11:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 26 February 2004 - 11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here. I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here. [/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-bigboab
    @26 February 2004 - 11:56
    I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here. I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here.I kept clicking but it kept coming back with this same idiot telling me to keep clicking here Here. [/quote]
    :

8. Lounge   -   #8
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝