Thread: Howard Stern Kills Women

Hi,

Howard Stern has killed a women that worked for Clear Channel Network, that yanked Howard Stern Show from their radio stations. The women, went to see the new movie "Passion of Christ", fainted and died towards the end of the movie, an autopsy will be done tomorrow on the women to find the cause of death.

Source for Dead Lady watching 'Passion' Click Here

Source for Howard Stern's show being yanked Click Here

btw, Howard Stern did not kill the woman
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster
    I heard about that womens death on Stern, and just couldn&#39;t help to think about how weak and simple minded you have to be to die like that.

Anyway I&#39;m a big Stern fan and am pissed off, well I hope you folks enjoyed your "freedom of speech" cause it&#39;s almost gone thanks to the idiots we have in the white house.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Originally posted by bucky@27 February 2004 - 00:59
    I heard about that womens death on Stern, and just couldn&#39;t help to think about how weak and simple minded you have to be to die like that.

Anyway I&#39;m a big Stern fan and am pissed off, well I hope you folks enjoyed your "freedom of speech" cause it&#39;s almost gone thanks to the idiots we have in the white house.
    Hi,

I totally agree, on the woman and Howard.

Yea, it is sad, about the current status in this nation, with Howard, Bob, Janet, and everyone else.
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Originally posted by bucky@27 February 2004 - 01:59

I agree.

But i dont think she would have died from the movie. She probably had something wrong with her and her death had nothing to do with the movie.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    was she a fatty, like Mama Cass? maybe she choked to death on a ham sandwich... while watching The Passion Of The Christ.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@1 March 2004 - 05:09
    was she a fatty, like Mama Cass?&nbsp; maybe she choked to death on a ham sandwich... while watching The Passion Of The Christ.&nbsp;
    I know i shouldnt but.....................

LOL

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Evil Gemini+1 March 2004 - 15:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Gemini @ 1 March 2004 - 15:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3RA1N1AC@1 March 2004 - 05:09
    was she a fatty, like Mama Cass? maybe she choked to death on a ham sandwich... while watching The Passion Of The Christ.&nbsp;
    I know i shouldnt but.....................

LOL [/b][/quote]
    *Ditto* ^ That&#39;s some comedy.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    You mean there are people who still believe Cass Elliot choked on a ham sandwich?

Funny? I suppose...

A bit disconcerting, though.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain