Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: What Happened With "deckard"?

  1. #1
    internet.news
    Guest
    If you do a search you see that deckard posted many threads
    months ago, but I did not see any at the moment from him.

    I just wonder where he is.

    Wherever he might be, greetings to him

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    You weren't even here when he left....
    Actually, most people weren't

    deckard was a well respected member and one of the first to get tired of the constant flaming/trolling/spamming on the board, so he went to IMDB instead

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    North-east england UK
    Posts
    2,661
    Originally posted by Skweeky@26 February 2004 - 17:58
    You weren't even here when he left....
    Actually, most people weren't

    deckard was a well respected member and one of the first to get tired of the constant flaming/trolling/spamming on the board, so he went to IMDB instead
    lucky him

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by Marius24+26 February 2004 - 20:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 26 February 2004 - 20:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky@26 February 2004 - 17:58
    You weren&#39;t even here when he left....
    Actually, most people weren&#39;t

    deckard was a well respected member and one of the first to get tired of the constant flaming/trolling/spamming on the board, so he went to IMDB instead
    lucky him [/b][/quote]
    There was never Spamming on this board.

    If there would be SPAM = Commercials, I would have left long ago.

    Be sure.

    IMDB.com - I am there from time to time

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Originally posted by internet.news@26 February 2004 - 21:30

    There was never Spamming on this board.

    If there would be SPAM = Commercials I would have left long ago.

    Be sure.

    You can&#39;t be serious?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    SPAM= Advertising sites as well

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Originally posted by Skweeky@26 February 2004 - 21:34
    SPAM= Advertising sites as well
    I was just going on the general spam thing

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    internet.news
    Guest
    Originally posted by Skweeky@26 February 2004 - 21:34
    SPAM= Advertising sites as well
    No, not in my eyes _ SPAM: Unwanted commercial Email.

    But can you understand why I was mentioning my site so often?
    I just want to have some nice comment of you all on it to be ably reading
    them offline during dark times, can&#39;t you understand that.

    So, I don&#39;t feel as a spammer that is not right and too harsh.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,551
    Originally posted by internet.news+26 February 2004 - 15:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news &#064; 26 February 2004 - 15:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Marius24@26 February 2004 - 20:17
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skweeky
    @26 February 2004 - 17:58
    You weren&#39;t even here when he left....
    Actually, most people weren&#39;t

    deckard was a well respected member and one of the first to get tired of the constant flaming/trolling/spamming on the board, so he went to IMDB instead

    lucky him
    There was never Spamming on this board.

    If there would be SPAM = Commercials, I would have left long ago.

    Be sure.

    IMDB.com - I am there from time to time [/b][/quote]
    spam? Ive seeN a lot of Spam... from Ppl who just dont know when to quit. but of course, whAt do i know. ive only been here for 2(1/2) Months...


    heres a Q, can all topics deemed spam go into the spam topic? [/I]please?[I]

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    It is how it is defined in the rules you agree too though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •