Thread: Kazaa Lite Resurection

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    hey im trying to install kazaa lite ressurection but everytime it gets to the part in the setup where it downloads the files it never connects and it says 404 error retry or cancel. does anybody know what to do? i cant get it to install and hi_what_is_up is also having the same problem.

any help?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    The 404 error means that the file is not there or its unavailable right now. Wait till the next version comes out because he is suppose to be making a full installer.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by Mik3ll@26 February 2004 - 23:18
    The 404 error means that the file is not there or its unavailable right now. Wait till the next version comes out because he is suppose to be making a full installer.
    how long till the next version? actually can you give me a link to his website if there is one please.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    the new version is coming out soon, i'm waiting for darth to give it to me so i can host it. the 2.4.9 won't install.

you can use klite 2.4.4 which has all the updates as klr you can find them all here

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@26 February 2004 - 23:28
    the new version is coming out soon, i'm waiting for darth to give it to me so i can host it. the 2.4.9 won't install.

you can use klite 2.4.4 which has all the updates as klr you can find them all here
    2.4.4 is the clean kmd right? ive got that. just wanted to try out ressurection.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    no its not its different

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    In what way is it different?