Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Question About Cars

  1. #1
    hi guys

    here are some car part and feature acronyms i dont quite know what they are

    VSC (I know this is probably Vehicle Stability Control)
    TRC (...Control?)
    BA (...dont know at all)
    EMPS (Electronic....?)

    and my next question is, when selling a car in US, are these features and functions must be included in the vehicle as required by the law?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Wish i could help..perhaps google can..and as to any requirements for for vehicles in the US it all depends on which state you are in. Where i live we see cars being driven without hoods or side wing panels and the police care not one jot.

    itís an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts