Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What, When, Who, How...help

I'll go and fiddle with a few settings, maybe try another P2P program, but listen, thank you so much for your help, your dedication deserves merit. Is there anyway that i can thank you, maybe post something somewhere?

2. File Sharing   -   #32
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Whipsaw, the dll you where after is a VB runtime file, you may download the vb runtimes from here

install them, i hope that helps . Have you build 1 of 2.10? Btw i havent read the complete topic, just bits so what version of IE do you use? As i beleive IE 4 is a minimum requirement. Is this the first edition of 95 or the second (or maybe third... i think there was three of them )

3. File Sharing   -   #33
    Yes, i do have 2.10 (i assume it's buid 1, considering the order went 2.10, 2.10 build 2, 2.10 build 3). I'm currently using Opera, but Musleman did give me a link to IE3.02 which i have downloaded and installed succesfully. I can use Internet Explorer 3.02 as my browser if i want. I have windows 95 version B, which i assume is version 2.

Thanks for the link, it's busy downloading, i hope it's all i need, and not a internet 4.0 or later. As currently 4.0 and onwards are nearly impossible to get a hold of.

Whiplash

4. File Sharing   -   #34
    I'm afraid the file didn't work.
    Thanks for the help though, i guess your right, maybe Kazaa-lite just isn't meant to work on anything less than ie4.
    Could you please rate the top five P2P programs in order from best to worst.

Thanks
    Whiplsh

5. File Sharing   -   #35
    I'm afraid i'm going to call it quits for tonight, it's 4:30 in the morning and i only had 4 hours slep last night, but i have no doubt that i'll harangue you tomorrow

Hey, thanks to the both of you for helping out

good night

6. File Sharing   -   #36

7. File Sharing   -   #37
    h1
    GetProcAddressFailed() is an error due to registry inconsistencies.

Do you have admin access on your computer?

8. File Sharing   -   #38
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Originally posted by haxor41789@28 February 2004 - 05:23
    GetProcAddressFailed() is an error due to registry inconsistencies.
    Windows 95, doesnt everyone have admin acces?

this might help: Start > Run > type: scanregw /fix

9. File Sharing   -   #39
    BANNED
    i think the ie 4 should do it

10. File Sharing   -   #40
    Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN+27 February 2004 - 03:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MUSLEMAN @ 27 February 2004 - 03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Whipsaw@27 February 2004 - 03:29
    I looked over at the KDP site, there they say that K-lite will run on 95, but needs IE4? :helpsmile:
    kdp has no idea what they are talking about take a look at their fastrack help and you will see they are clueless, take a look at our own problem section here and you will see it in paul&#39;s old posts that 2.10 runs better on win95

here is v2.10 but i belive you will need ie still, try it [/b][/quote]
    All I heard you say was "blah, blah, blah, I&#39;m gay, blah, blah, I&#39;m a lamer, blah blah, bleh"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast