Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Matrix Boxset

I've been kinda holding back buying all the dvds, because I figured they would release a boxset after Revolutions was released. Does anyone know if this is in the works? I'm sure they will eventually, but if it's not within a couple months of the release of Revolutions, I'll go buy them all individule.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    ofcourse But dunno when

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    i already bought them , but if they come out with a box set ill still buy it , too big of a fan.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Its out in October....unless they push it back...Reloaded and Revolutions are rumored to be the current DVDs they are now, which means that there will be no special edition of the sequels, but the first movie will have a better transfer, along with more extras.
    Dont expect commentaries from the Bros., though....

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    my opinion. matrix 2 and 3 sucked. just didn't think the stories were as rich as the first one and there was A LOT less matrix style tricks type stuff in 2 and 3 also. boring...
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    im waiting for that box set too B) , i bought The Matrix Revisited just in case they dont include it in the box set ....

@ mr. nails: Go play with your little dungeons and dragons action figures and while you are at it watch Lord Of The Boredom Ring

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Hi,

I bought the first one, because it only cost me 8bucks, wont buy the others,

because, I still havent watch the first one yet, keep on falling alseep, saw the reloaded in IMAX, it was a love story, the third, not even wasting my time,

However, I will give the movie big props, for creating a new era in special effects in movies.
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Reloaded and Revolutions sucks???&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    STFU...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast