Thread: Can't Select Normal Startup In Msconfig

Poster

Hello

I have Windows 98 SE. In the General tab in msconfig after I select Normal Startup and reboot the selection always switches back to the Selective Startup. It does not stay on Normal Startup.

In the Selective Startup the ticks are in Process Config.sys file, Process Autoexec.bat file, Process System.ini file and Process Win.ini file. The radio button does not stay on Normal Startup after boot/reboot. Any
    solutions ? Thank you.

Regards
    hdoshi

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    I'd guess there's something that it can't load. There might just be something unchecked in the startup tab or there could be some program that's messing with what gets run at startup. And there's nothing wrong with selective startup - as long as all your system works properly.
    Kazaa Corruption Fixer --> Fix any corrupted CD image, archive, or video file you've downloaded with Kazaa.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Hello

Thank you for your reply DrSpud. How can I find out which program is messing up at startup. I have infact unchecked a few programs in the startup tab. I think and hope the System works properly.

Regards
    hdoshi