Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mozilla Or Firefox

what is the difference between firefox and mozilla firebird?
    Is it ok to install them if you also have IE? Will it delete my favorites or anything?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Firefox has more features, etc. (Find more here)

Yes, it is ok to install if you have IE, it does not affect it, at all.

It will not delete your bookmarkts, however, It will make a copy of them all and import them to FireFox.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    h1
    Firefox by a long shot.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    thanks. i installed firefox, and it looks really awesome.

Is there a way to make Firefox continue to add to the bookmarks when i add a favorite in IE? or would i have to re-import the favorties somehow?

On a somewhat similar note, how do you egt IE to display the favorites in alphabetical ordeR? I know i saw a menu somewhere.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@26 February 2004 - 16:51
    On a somewhat similar note, how do you egt IE to display the favorites in alphabetical ordeR? I know i saw a menu somewhere.
    Right click, "Sort by name"
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by I.am+27 February 2004 - 00:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 27 February 2004 - 00:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ninjamonkey@26 February 2004 - 16:51
    Right click, "Sort by name" [/b][/quote]
    no, there was something like, "keep order of favorites added or alphabetize"

Is there a way to make IE your default browser without resetting all of the web settings?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@26 February 2004 - 17:51

Is there a way to make Firefox continue to add to the bookmarks when i add a favorite in IE? or would i have to re-import the favorties somehow?
    There should be a folder in your bookmarks called "Imported IE Favorities"

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by shn+27 February 2004 - 00:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 27 February 2004 - 00:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ninjamonkey@26 February 2004 - 17:51

There should be a folder in your bookmarks called "Imported IE Favorities" [/b][/quote]
    yes, i know, but i also noticed that it does not keep updating itself.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey+26 February 2004 - 18:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ninjamonkey @ 26 February 2004 - 18:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by shn@27 February 2004 - 00:38
    <!--QuoteBegin-ninjamonkey
    @26 February 2004 - 17:51

There should be a folder in your bookmarks called "Imported IE Favorities"
    yes, i know, but i also noticed that it does not keep updating itself. [/b][/quote]
    Tuff.

Firefox is better anyway. Just keep all your bookmarks in there

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    is there no way to re-import?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast