Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats Th Fastest Bittorrent Program

Poster
    Hi, i have teh regular bittorent prog. now and for awhile had torrent storm but it got all wacky and woudn't open up. i wanted to know what program gives the fastest DL's im getting something that has 200 seeds, but bittorrent is only dling at 5 kbs. thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    not this again. everyone has their own opinion on which is the fastest one

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Hi,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I hate these post,

There aren't BT programs out there that will go faster, they all wok the same, you will get the same speeds out of them,

Sometimes I get shitty speeds, but that just the luck of the draw, like with KLITE, or IMESH.
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    No one if forcing you buttmunches to answer,you don&#39;t like the subject, then stay away&#33;

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by Keer@27 February 2004 - 14:41
    Hi, i have teh regular bittorent prog. now and for awhile had torrent storm but it got all wacky and woudn&#39;t open up. i wanted to know what program gives the fastest DL&#39;s im getting something that has 200 seeds, but bittorrent is only dling at 5 kbs. thanks
    If your connection is firewalled as far as BitTorrent is concerned, then you can EXPECT slow speeds like 5 KB/sec.

Unfirewall BitTorrent so it can allow incoming connections (those people who WANT to upload to you&#33 and you should see speeds climb immensely.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    They&#39;re all basically the same (as has been stated). If you want a change of scenery, try Azureus or shadows
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Keer@27 February 2004 - 18:23
    No one if forcing you buttmunches to answer,you don&#39;t like the subject, then stay away&#33;
    perhaps u should try using something called search cause this is asked like eveyweek

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I like TorrentStorm....

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    i tried all of the bt progs but i have never got used to them. the only ones i like are abc and azureues

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    I&#39;ve just downloaded the new version of TorrentStorm (1.2).

Using the 5.8.9 shadows core i&#39;ve gotten some killer speeds. However, it is very buggy and unstable. Downloads freeze, and won&#39;t resume once paused unless you reload the torrent.

Seems to be very fast though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast