Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ufo's

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by unreal_dude@27 February 2004 - 23:47
    I have to agree. But then there are sightings too that have been unexplained. But then most of these are rare. It is rather difficult to differentiate between all those hallucinating ppl and those with real encounters.
    Isn't it funny how Aliens only ever abduct idiots?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    my friend has a theory that the reason they turn on their lights and abduct the peeps that they do is because they are using our reactions as some big Pychological experiment...much like we do to lab animals

another one proposes that they are going about it this way to gauge our reaction to when they do finally reveal themselves...

I do think some of the sightings are military secret stuff....and they do some of the abductions of idiots to further throw off anyone who does come out with a sighting...

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ghosts.html

something i found for ghost lovers

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Do I believe in UFOs? No.
    Do I believe in aliens? No.
    Do I believe in life out there? Yes.

If you think about it, we are on 1 planet, in 1 solar system, in 1 galaxy. Out of 100s of galaxies, 1,000s of solar systems, and 1,000,000s of planets. There has to be something out there...

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Rip The Jacker@28 February 2004 - 19:29

If you think about it, we are on 1 planet, in 1 solar system, in 1 galaxy. Out of 100s of galaxies, 1,000s of solar systems, and 1,000,000s of planets. There has to be something out there...
    u ass u said u don't believe in ufo's,and aliens but that's what other life is aliens like were aliens to another race so how can u say u believe in other life without believing the first 2??

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    I agree that there is just to many other star systems out there for there not to be other forms of life somewhere...

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    I believe theres intelligent life out there someplace.
    It must be intelligent if it's smart enough to stay away from us.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Originally posted by bujub22+29 February 2004 - 16:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bujub22 @ 29 February 2004 - 16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rip The Jacker@28 February 2004 - 19:29

u ass u said u don&#39;t believe in ufo&#39;s,and aliens but that&#39;s what other life is aliens like were aliens to another race so how can u say u believe in other life without believing the first 2?? [/b][/quote]
    Well... first of all... I&#39;m not an ass, and second of all, whats not to understand? I believe in life, but it doesn&#39;t nessesarly mean the typical green big-headed "aliens" people think of. And it nessesarly doesn&#39;t mean the life forms out there use "UFO&#39;s". Am I not making sense?

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Poster
    I think he means there&#39;s other humans on different planets they don&#39;t have to be freaky aliens or fly ufo&#39;s.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Originally posted by stupidguy@1 March 2004 - 00:04
    I think he means there&#39;s other humans on different planets they don&#39;t have to be freaky aliens or fly ufo&#39;s.
    Humans, bugs, whatever. Even if it has to be living bacteria thats so small it can&#39;t be seen to the human eye, its considered life.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast