Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ufo's

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    not real. why would aliens travel through space to come here a draw stupid shapes in corn fields? its retarded..............just like the idea that aliens would waste their time coming here to look at our stupid asses.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@1 March 2004 - 02:50
    not real. why would aliens travel through space to come here a draw stupid shapes in corn fields? its retarded..............just like the idea that aliens would waste their time coming here to look at our stupid asses. 
    I mean what the fuck man, why would a intellegent race or whatever come here to check this place out... I mean, we are all fucked up. why would an intellegent race even begin to take interst in this planet unless they planted us here??
    Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it...

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by UnOwen1+1 March 2004 - 07:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UnOwen1 &#064; 1 March 2004 - 07:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³@1 March 2004 - 02:50
    I mean what the fuck man, why would a intellegent race or whatever come here to check this place out... I mean, we are all fucked up. why would an intellegent race even begin to take interst in this planet unless they planted us here?? [/b][/quote]
    say hi to the camera

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    [i]Originally posted by uNz@1 March 2004 - 07:21
    I believe theres intelligent life out there someplace.
    It must be intelligent if it&#39;s smart enough to stay away from us.
    that was funny

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Originally posted by UnOwen1+1 March 2004 - 11:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UnOwen1 @ 1 March 2004 - 11:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mïcrösöül°V³@1 March 2004 - 02:50
    I mean what the fuck man, why would a intellegent race or whatever come here to check this place out... I mean, we are all fucked up. why would an intellegent race even begin to take interst in this planet unless they planted us here?? [/b][/quote]
    We travel down to the deepest part of the oceans to look at worms....we spend billions of dollars to look at rocks on Mars...

I agree about the crop circles and any sighting that involves lights...makes no sense...now however if the ET&#39;s are us from our own future kinda throws a different light on things...

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i am an alien sent here to steal the worlds supply of

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Mïcrösöül°V³@2 March 2004 - 02:15
    i am an alien sent here to steal the worlds supply of
    u fuckin idiot lmao

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I&#39;ve seen 8 ufo&#39;s actually, all at one time. I was walking up to my backdoor at about 10:00 at night. I looked up and saw 8 glowing red balls, about the size of quarters weaving in and out of each other at amazing speeds heading South West.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    and then you realized how drunk you were and they were actually tail lights

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Poster
    What do you think the top secret base - Area 51 is used for?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast