Thread: Wot Do U Guys Reckon

Lord of the KLF
    K here is the idea for my latest case mod hopefully i will get some feedback on ideas for this
    Basically i am building a clear case in a cube shape with a ...wait for....fish tank all around it

so that u can see the components thru the fish tank basically i am just adding a sort of tank all the way around the case, i am thinking of using blue neon lights in the case and of course it will be water-cooled

oh and one other thing...wot kind of fish should i use

Razz

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Forum Star
    I saw exactly the same thing once. I can't remember where, though. Maybe Maximum PC, I'm not sure.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Yea, I saw it in Maximum PC too. It was pretty sweet but then again, most of the mods i've seen have been eye-popping

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Lord of the KLF
    Is this maximum pc online it sounds usefull for my latest project?...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I think you should get tropical fish.. oh it's a computer mod. I think I saw it on maximum pc too.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Forum Star
    I don't think Maximum PC has much in the way of their online site, but you could try their forums, http://forums.delphiforums.com/maxcommport/start

There are probably some people around there that can help. As far as the what type of fish, the smaller the better, I would think. Neon tetras, would be ideal as they'll really show with some neon lights, I would think. Plus, they're tiny.