Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which Games Should Be Made Into Movies?

Poster
    I think whoever made the resident evil movies should be shot. They RUINED that movie. IF the would have made it actually follow the story line that could have been like the best movie ever.

what have you been smoking , resident evil is one of the best movies ive seen .

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by seiya_33@2 March 2004 - 00:10
    I think whoever made the resident evil movies should be shot. They RUINED that movie. IF the would have made it actually follow the story line that could have been like the best movie ever.

what have you been smoking , resident evil is one of the best movies ive seen .
    Come on, what are you smoking?

Milla Jovovich made up for the rest of the film though. If you ask me, they can even make more sequels as long as Mila is in them with her red dress

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Diablo

I can&#39;t help it, I love that game like a long lost kidney. And it had a seriously involved storyline and great characters...... come on, Angelina Jolie as the Rogue

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Hi,

What about Monopoly? It can be a 9hour move&#33; Thats how long the game takes,
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by unreal_dude@28 February 2004 - 09:38
    personally i think that Max Payne shud be made into a movie
    Please god NO&#33;

There does not need to be a max payne movie....
    I loved the gameplay but the dialogue was INSIPID&#33; Bad enough in fact, to make me stop playing almost immediately.
    The concept is just rehashed B rate pulp detective stories.
    Which I suppose is a good thing if you like that stuff, but it bores the hell out of me.

6. Fear Effect
    Dead on there Mr. Nails... I could not put this game down for one second&#33; The story was so compelling I just had to find out more and their whole delving into the Chinese Hell aspect was something I had never really seen before. (probably because I don&#39;t know a lot about Chinese cinema.)

I also think the .hack series has a really awesome concept for it although there is too much to put into just one movie. Another compelling storyline though.

Eden Project would probably make a cool movie
    And of course DEUS EX would make an amazing movie
    I bet even PSO would make a good flick
    and finally BATTLEZONE because I loved the idea that the American and Russian military forces were advanced far beyond the public&#39;s knowledge and were battling it out on the moon for alien technology whilst NASA was conducting the 1960&#39;s moon landings as a cover.

There&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;team&#39;. But then there&#39;s no &#39;I&#39; in &#39;useless smug colleague&#39;, either.
    And there&#39;s four in &#39;platitude-quoting idiot&#39;. Go figure.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    SPAWN

should be made into a game
    and
    a new movie
    made by a MUCH better director than the one who made the First

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.alyon.org/generale/theatre/cinema/affiches_cinema/s/sna-stan/spawn.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Poster
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@3 March 2004 - 03:55
    SPAWN

should be made into a game
    and
    a new movie
    made by a MUCH better director than the one who made the First

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.alyon.org/generale/theatre/cinema/affiches_cinema/s/sna-stan/spawn.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>
    i have to agree &#33;&#33; The first Spawn sukked man &#33;&#33; Make a better 1 plz.
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Poster
    let&#39;s try marvel vs capcom

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Poster
    The Grand Theft Auto Series shud also be maded into movies &#33;&#33;

Aliens Vs Predator is being made into a movie. Saw the feature trailer....seems to b popcorn entertainment &#33;&#33;

<span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    "Myst" and "Riven"
    &quot;Our greatest accomplishment in life is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall&quot;

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast