Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Which Games Should Be Made Into Movies?

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I think a game should be made out of a tv-series...

Mainly Stargate SG-1

That would be sooooo cool.

Jaffa Kree!

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by gildan2020@28 February 2004 - 15:57
    or perhaps...STARCRAFT!!! (imagine Halle Berry as Kerrigan)
    i wouldnt care for "starcraft the movie", but hell, Halle Berry running around in a tight suit............ bring it on!!!!
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Ico
    Devil May Cry
    Halo (that's an epic)
    Spy Hunter
    Metal Gear Solid
    Need For Speed Underground
    Grand Theft Auto
    Brute Force
    Ghost Recon
    True Crime
    Ratchet and Clank
    Half Life
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i would say Need For Speed Underground is actually inspired by the Fast and the Furious anyway
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@11 March 2004 - 11:31
    i would say Need For Speed Underground is actually inspired by the Fast and the Furious anyway
    As well as Midnight Club. Agreed!!!

Another company might want to copy Fast and the Furious.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@11 March 2004 - 20:15
    Ico
    Devil May Cry
    Halo (that's an epic)
    Spy Hunter
    Metal Gear Solid
    Grand Theft Auto
    Brute Force
    Ghost Recon
    True Crime
    Ratchet and Clank
    Half Life
    Well thats a huge list !!
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by unreal_dude+12 March 2004 - 06:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unreal_dude @ 12 March 2004 - 06:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@11 March 2004 - 20:15
    Ico
    Devil May Cry
    Halo (that&#39;s an epic)
    Spy Hunter
    Metal Gear Solid
    Grand Theft Auto
    Brute Force
    Ghost Recon
    True Crime
    Ratchet and Clank
    Half Life
    Well thats a huge list &#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    but in all not a bad list there&#39;s at least 5 on there i would like to see made in to a movie.

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    The Prince of Persia:Sands of Time (Classic story that translates well into cimema.)

Splinter Cell (Better plot the 95% of the Bond movies I&#39;ve seen.)

Tenchu: Wraith of Heaven (I thought that the story was excellent and the game looks like your watching a movie... also all the authentic ninja weapons and techniques are cool as f*ck.)

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Originally posted by unreal_dude@10 March 2004 - 09:32

dude u are in luck &#33;&#33;

Read on .............

Description
    Konami of America, announced that its hit psychological horror videogame series, Silent Hill, will be released worldwide as a major motion picture. Production company Davis Films will produce the feature film adaptation of Konami’s popular franchise. Produced by Konami Computer Entertainment Tokyo, the Silent Hill games thrust players into a nightmarish world where they must unravel twisted storylines and battle grotesque creatures and terrifying monsters.

Bringing the series to the big screen is prolific producer Samuel Hadida whose credits include blockbuster films, True Romance, directed by Tony Scott and written by Quentin Tarantino, Spider, directed by David Cronenberg, and Brotherhood of the Wolf, directed by Christophe Gans. Gans, who also directed the major motion picture, Crying Freeman, has been appointed as the director of the Silent Hill feature film.

Silent Hill is a groundbreaking game with an atmosphere that has mesmerized millions of gamers all over the world - it is scary and clever, said Christophe Gans. I am very proud to be associated with this game.

Working closely with the production team, Konami Corporation will help recreate the universal appeal of the game by overseeing the script development, participating in the design of all the monsters, creatures and characters as well as aiding in the film’s soundtrack composition.

The success of the Silent Hill series is based on a perfect blend of suspense, plot twists and captivating characters, said Geoff Mulligan, Chief Operating Officer of Konami of America, Inc. We are confident that Samuel Hadida and his talented team will capture and create an unforgettable movie-going experience.

Silent Hill is the premiere franchise in the horror videogame genre with over four million copies sold in Japan, the U.S. and Europe. Silent Hill 3 for PlayStation 2 was recently released in August 2003 and is considered to be the best game in the series. With a terrifying narrative, spectacular graphics and a bloodcurdling soundtrack, Silent Hill 3 has already garnered numerous industry accolades and awards.

To further strengthen the Konami brand worldwide, the company is currently pursuing film production deals for its other blockbuster videogame franchises.
    [/quote]
    Any more news on this?&#33; ANY AT ALL?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by CoryPenwell@1 March 2004 - 20:52
    I think whoever made the resident evil movies should be shot. They RUINED that movie. IF the would have made it actually follow the story line that could have been like the best movie ever. Another one would be alone in the dark the new nightmare, and Silent Hill 1 and Max Payne and have bruce willis play the part of max.
    If they made a Resident Evil movie of the way I played the game then it would have been a 36 hour epic of some stupid bird running into walls, missing zombies that were stood right in front of her and then dying...lots.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast