Thread: Max Payne2 Error Data.cab

Poster
    dont get max payne 2 off bittorent. there is an error in the PLAY cd with a file called data.cab this prevents max payne 2 from installing.
    <span style='color:blue'>Ben</span>

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED
    I&#39;ve downloaded and played it fine mate from nova.Have you tried for help in gamesworld?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    it depends where u got it from cause not everything on bt is the same

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    Sounds like there&#39;s been an error in transit. Bitt doesn&#39;t have corruption handling (like so many p2p&#39;s), so it&#39;s possible for files to become damaged in transport. Just because it happened to you doesn&#39;t mean the source file is corrupted though
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen@29 February 2004 - 01:31
    Sounds like there&#39;s been an error in transit. Bitt doesn&#39;t have corruption handling (like so many p2p&#39;s), so it&#39;s possible for files to become damaged in transport. Just because it happened to you doesn&#39;t mean the source file is corrupted though
    no true dude&#33; Bit torrent has corruption handling &#33; Once your download is done you can be sure that it isnt corrupted, unless it isnt corrupted at the source (e.g. corrupt cds,HDD probs etc). BT does cryptographic hashing of the data. The file that Ben Hayes downloaded must be corrupted at the source. Dude if u want the game download another release or a different file &#33;&#33;

Hope this helps &#33;&#33;
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by unreal_dude+29 February 2004 - 10:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unreal_dude @ 29 February 2004 - 10:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@29 February 2004 - 01:31
    no true dude&#33; Bit torrent has corruption handling &#33; Once your download is done you can be sure that it isnt corrupted, unless it isnt corrupted at the source (e.g. corrupt cds,HDD probs etc). BT does cryptographic hashing of the data. The file that Ben Hayes downloaded must be corrupted at the source. Dude if u want the game download another release or a different file &#33;&#33;

Hope this helps &#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I stand corrected

It&#39;s still an inferior protocol in my opinion though
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+29 February 2004 - 16:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 29 February 2004 - 16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by unreal_dude@29 February 2004 - 10:21
    <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    @29 February 2004 - 01:31

Hope this helps &#33;&#33;
    I stand corrected

It&#39;s still an inferior protocol in my opinion though [/b][/quote]
    thats ur opinion dude &#33;&#33; but then it is a very good protocol when it comes to stopping leechers &#33;&#33; Man i had lots of probs with leechers in Kazaa &#33;

Btw wot&#39;s ur fav p2p app 4th gen ??
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness.
    </span></span></span>

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by unreal_dude@29 February 2004 - 10:30
    Btw wot&#39;s ur fav p2p app 4th gen ??
    Newsgroups for downloading (not really a p2p...), soulseek/emule for sharing

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.