Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Passion Of The Christ

KazaaBoy's Avatar Nothing On The Moon.
    When will it be out in the UK. I can't wait to see it. Anyone know any details like the premier when MEL and all the stars will be there and what day it will open across the country.

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Just watched it last night......
    Thats one "hell" of a depressing movie, major torture-
    but
    Why all this extra torture -arm pulled out of socket,flipping the cross.

I dont quit get the Point of this film - to simply show Pain?????

One thing i got was maybe Gibson is trying to state that even though he was hurt so much he still Forgave.
    Thats as far as i can reason.....

Any Explanations??

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@22 March 2004 - 10:04
    One thing i got was maybe Gibson is trying to state that even though he was hurt so much he still Forgave.

Any Explanations??
    You have just answered half of your question and I will answer the other half. Jesus died for everyone even for the ones that hated him. Regardless of religion or race, he died for everyone and soon, very soon people will realise this. If the world new how much God loved it, people will show more respect and love more.

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    Originally posted by KazaaBoy+23 March 2004 - 02:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KazaaBoy @ 23 March 2004 - 02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Zedaxax@22 March 2004 - 10:04

Any Explanations??
    You have just answered half of your question and I will answer the other half. Jesus died for everyone even for the ones that hated him. Regardless of religion or race, he died for everyone and soon, very soon people will realise this. If the world new how much God loved it, people will show more respect and love more. [/b][/quote]
    Jesus died for noone as there is no god......

But any back to the movie, this is suppose to have been suprise hit of the year with talk that Gibson will become very rich of it, must be all the christians(blind followers) watching the film over and over again.....

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    I can understand your negative view because your username gives it away "junkyardking. Until you sober up and actually have something intelligent to say, don&#39;t be so foolish you low life looser.

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Originally posted by KazaaBoy@23 March 2004 - 03:31
    I can understand your negative view because your username gives it away "junkyardking. Until you sober up and actually have something intelligent to say, don&#39;t be so foolish you low life looser.
    There is no God is a Negative view?

It&#39;s only the truth and when people relise it the world will be a better place

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    I rest my case. There is no point in trying to reason with someone who is a junky.

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Originally posted by KazaaBoy@23 March 2004 - 11:26
    I rest my case. There is no point in trying to reason with someone who is a junky.
    I see your christianity doesnt extend to drug adicates

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    dont quit get the Point of this film - to simply show Pain?????

thnxxxxxxxxxxx alllll

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast