Thread: Icon Changer

Poster
    Could anyone recommed a good program that can change the icon of a .exe which my own .ico file

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    If you already have the .ico file/files then just right the .exe, select properties, go to shortcuts tab and select "change icon"

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by shn@28 February 2004 - 19:32
    If you already have the .ico file/files then just right the .exe, select properties, go to shortcuts tab and select "change icon"
    thats for shourtcut files not exe files

@fred - that program doesnt let me change icons that are 16 colour with an icon that is 256 colour or true colour

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Marius24+28 February 2004 - 14:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 28 February 2004 - 14:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shn@28 February 2004 - 19:32
    If you already have the .ico file/files then just right the .exe,&nbsp; select properties, go to shortcuts tab and select "change icon"
    thats for shourtcut files not exe files

@fred - that program doesnt let me change icons that are 16 colour with an icon that is 256 colour or true colour [/b][/quote]
    Then create a shortcut of the .exe file dude

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Whoops.

Try checking Tucows ?