Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Back In Time.....

Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i would go back and warn my old grandad to go to the doctors more often

mostly i would go back just for the sake of it and see what the glorious region of Newcastle looked like in the olden days
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    George Jr. Bush
    Originally posted by djweiser@28 February 2004 - 23:28
    Hi, i read somewhere that if you travel faster than the speed of light, you acctually go back in time? But how, once somethings happened its happened. A very weird thought!!

DJ Weiser
    I would go back to the start of the last election and enjoy
    being your president several times while treating you like ppl should be treated.

Peace! No: War in Iraq!

3. Lounge   -   #13
    internet.news
    Though my situation is not the best I would not travel directly back in time.

Maybe I would do that as another person.

But what really would interest me, cause iti s real and sad fact to travel

to all the persecuted ppl and help them during World War 2...

But that might be quite impossible...

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Travelling in time is pure speculation based on some scientific facts. Its not like we can believe in it until its proven false or the other way round.

The only thing about light of speed is you cant go faster than light yet. An experiment was done in Australia similar to teleport in which they transferred photon from one jar to other. It was a success, speed of light wasnt a parameter, the even happened instanteneously. They are working now to with an atom or even a molecule. Its at least 20-30 years before any human does it.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by internet.news@28 February 2004 - 16:36

you would use it for good ????? goddamit man just for once do something despicable

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    internet.news
    Originally posted by I.am@29 February 2004 - 01:37
    Travelling in time is pure speculation based on some scientific facts. Its not like we can believe in it until its proven false or the other way round.

The only thing about light of speed is you cant go faster than light yet. An experiment was done in Australia similar to teleport in which they transferred photon from one jar to other. It was a success, speed of light wasnt a parameter, the even happened instanteneously. They are working now to with an atom or even a molecule. Its at least 20-30 years before any human does it.
    Timetravelling might be possible, but with our current science and developement,
    it is hard.

But it might be truely possible.

Imagine what would happen if you are neither in Space nor time?

You are in " ". Would that makes you feeling comfortable?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I know quantum theory has been proven to show that you never die ever

8. Lounge   -   #18
    internet.news
    Originally posted by vidcc+29 February 2004 - 01:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 29 February 2004 - 01:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@28 February 2004 - 16:36

you would use it for good ????? goddamit man just for once do something despicable [/b][/quote]
    But the interesting would be be what would happen if World War 2

never happened? Would I be still there as I am? Or would I be someone else,

in my former life... All interesting questions, come on test it out...

I recently saw an interesting film - 12:01h - day repeats and only one guy

remembers... funny in some ways but horrible if one person in Africa remember

that the day repeats hundreds of times in loop and the scientist is in North America

=> Real Problem&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Would this board exist if WW2 would never happened?

WW2 was important but sad very sad, but maybe you can beam all of the

persecuted ppl out on a starship and not effect timeline but only save lives???

9. Lounge   -   #19
    What is " "

Space and time are two dimensions. If you are not in these two then you are in some other dimension. A dimensionless is also a dimension where there are no parameteres. From a scientific point of view, its speculation. People are working on it and until its at least closer to what time travel means, I will only regard as a joke popularized by Back to the future people

Moreover, I like Sartre&#39;s philosophy. So even if there is meaning to life or there is dimension, I wont feel unhappy or uncomfortable. I will continue to drive, drink and be happy
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Lounge   -   #20
    internet.news
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam@29 February 2004 - 01:43
    I know quantum theory has been proven to show that you never die ever
    You never die? Cool, I thought of I was in my former life a young woman

in India who commits suicide to to her sad situation.

But interesting, energy rules PPL - come on all ppl who are still out

there only not have bodies come use your energy and share files actively

on K-Lite

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast