I saw that on a plane once - cheap version of Groundhog Day

2. Lounge   -   #22
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by internet.news@29 February 2004 - 01:47
    Cool, I thought of I was in my former life a young woman

That explains some things then

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Originally posted by internet.news@28 February 2004 - 17:45
    Would this board exist if WW2 would never happened?

WW2 was important but sad very sad, but maybe you can beam all of the

persecuted ppl out on a starship and not effect timeline but only save lives???
    An even triggers event is again a movie concept. From scientific point of view its not necessary something to trigger. Causal is another philosophy but not necessarily a scientific point of view.

I must say, its so much fun to speculate, get confused and be happy thinking about all this

Btw, who knows if you will be in the same space dimension even if you travel time. You could be in a whole different earth. Keep speculating and dont bring science because then everything is absurd what we are talking
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Originally posted by internet.news+28 February 2004 - 17:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 28 February 2004 - 17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@29 February 2004 - 01:43
    I know quantum theory has been proven to show that you never die ever
    You never die? Cool, I thought of I was in my former life a young woman

in India who commits suicide to to her sad situation.

But interesting, energy rules PPL - come on all ppl who are still out

there only not have bodies come use your energy and share files actively

on K-Lite [/b][/quote]
    How much has the movie Fire influenced you. You liked it so much that you want to feel that you were in that pathetic situation.

You need a break from the movie world
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by internet.news+28 February 2004 - 23:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (internet.news @ 28 February 2004 - 23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam@29 February 2004 - 01:43

on K-Lite [/b][/quote]
    Yeah - quantum theory shon that when measuring reflections of lasers off mirros, any alternative projections occured to some degree..........further study shown that all possible events for a given for a situation but at a quantum level.

Following this theory, at the point you would die, it is always possiblt to liive for 100th of a second and so on for every 100th - just as you are about to die stays that way. We all just end up on the verge of death for eternity

6. Lounge   -   #26
    internet.news
    Originally posted by I.am@29 February 2004 - 01:46
    What is " "

Space and time are two dimensions. If you are not in these two then you are in some other dimension. A dimensionless is also a dimension where there are no parameteres. From a scientific point of view, its speculation. People are working on it and until its at least closer to what time travel means, I will only regard as a joke popularized by Back to the future people

Moreover, I like Sartre&#39;s philosophy. So even if there is meaning to life or there is dimension, I wont feel unhappy or uncomfortable. I will continue to drive, drink and be happy
    I always knew there is life in other dimensions&#33;

Come on what about a tool with which you can cross file share about multi

dimensions - that would be good, hhehe... you can be in ww2 andshare files with

ppl in future.... Continue file share...

Yeah, peace, &#33;&#33;&#33;

Connected: Multi Dimensional K-Lite Fasttrack Network

Users: 1.334.122.555.222.545 Users, sharing many many files&#33;
    Much GB&#33; TB - PB Pety byte&#33;

Peace, RIAA go somewhere... You never stop me...

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by internet.news@28 February 2004 - 17:51

Someone needs to come up with a cool movie with this idea.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    internet.news
    Originally posted by samsamsamsam+29 February 2004 - 01:50--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (samsamsamsam @ 29 February 2004 - 01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by internet.news@28 February 2004 - 23:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-samsamsamsam
    @29 February 2004 - 01:43

on K-Lite
    Yeah - quantum theory shon that when measuring reflections of lasers off mirros, any alternative projections occured to some degree..........further study shown that all possible events for a given for a situation but at a quantum level.

Following this theory, at the point you would die, it is always possiblt to liive for 100th of a second and so on for every 100th - just as you are about to die stays that way. We all just end up on the verge of death for eternity [/b][/quote]
    Did you ever wonder why a mobile phone don&#39;t work on cemeteries?

There are many ppl who are after their death there - consisting of electromagnetical waves (energy) - and there might be disturbing
    accidentally your phone

Just some theory, but the energy of thoughts and in your body is not big.

very small, but as each thought counts each energy counts&#33;

Energy rules&#33; Energy and character

9. Lounge   -   #29
    That would be the dumbest theory ever to account for that. Cell phones dont work there because people shut if off before going You should ask someone next time you go there.

Obviously, other thing would be it is out of network

10. Lounge   -   #30
    internet.news
    Originally posted by I.am+29 February 2004 - 01:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 29 February 2004 - 01:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-internet.news@28 February 2004 - 17:51

Someone needs to come up with a cool movie with this idea. [/b][/quote]
    Come on I.am, I invite you -

in near future there will be an organisation called/named

Time Travel Industries - you will be able to travel through time periods

and enjoy sharing as much as possible. But there might time police...

But it is difficult to control the time...

PS. I need coffee&#33;

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast