Thread: C&c Generals By Killaj

Hey, i downloaded C&C Generals by killaj and when i extract the .exe file, there is a corrupt file, it says that: CRC failed in Command & Conquer Generals/dvnpak1.dvn, that is the only problem, everything else works fine, the setup.bat and all that, but i can't get into the game, is there anyone that can help me please?

2. Games   -   #2
    This problem has been cropping up a lot with that file I posted , what can I say. It worked fine when I downloaded it but try downloading it again

3. Games   -   #3
    ok, i'll try that then and if it doesn't work, i'll just have to try and get it from friend.

4. Games   -   #4
    You could always get the bigger ISO files HERE B)

5. Games   -   #5
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Jordmaster@7 March 2003 - 00:20
    Hey, i downloaded C&C Generals by killaj and when i extract the .exe file, there is a corrupt file, it says that: CRC failed in Command & Conquer Generals/dvnpak1.dvn, that is the only problem, everything else works fine, the setup.bat and all that, but i can't get into the game, is there anyone that can help me please?
    Downloading again may help. My 1st attempt at the iso version got me bad file in cd1, dl'd a 2nd time and it worked like a charm. If you happen to shut offf your pc sometime during downloading, you may want to close kazaalite 1st less chance of corrupt dl.

btw the ripped version worked fine for me as well...............
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

6. Games   -   #6
    I've downloaded this version and i have the same problem with corrupt file,
    I downloaded twice with no luck,it's annoy.
    http://planet.nana.co.il/Nissim1982/ect.gif

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    i downloaded it once and it works perfect

fuck Derby County

8. Games   -   #8
    I downloaded it but when I go to play it it says: Please make sure you have DirectX 8.1 or higher installed. Also verify that your video card meets the mininum requirements.

9. Games   -   #9
    I got it working. I downloaded DirectX 9.0 and updated my video card drivers

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    i got it working to its great game
    the movies and sounds are great