Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Something For Hobbes

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I've notice Mr. Hobbes has been having trouble with his posts being copied/stolen/immitated/ playgerized so i have a little gift for him to perhaps help solve this problem for any future posts

here you go ©

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I've notice Mr. Hobbes has been having trouble with his posts being copied/stolen/immitated/ playgerized so i have a little gift for him to perhaps help solve this problem for any future posts

here you go ©

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    I've notice Mr. vidcc has been having trouble with his posts being crap/shite/pish so i have a little gift for him to perhaps help solve this problem for any future posts

here you go

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by callum@28 February 2004 - 18:05
    I've notice Mr. vidcc has been having trouble with his posts being crap/shite/pish so i have a little gift for him to perhaps help solve this problem for any future posts

here you go

<span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    i notice callum has been having trouble with upset stomach and has been having trouble making it to the toilet on time..

i have proof

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    good comeback

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by vidcc@29 February 2004 - 00:13
    i notice callum has been having trouble with upset stomach and has been having trouble making it to the toilet on time..

i have proof
    That can&#39;t be me, i don&#39;t wear white pants for that very reason.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    To steal someones open thoughts and present them as your own is evil incarnate, but I do not judge because we are all just humans and each thought is a treasure that someone else may enjoy.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by hobbes@29 February 2004 - 02:16
    To steal someones open thoughts and present them as your own is evil incarnate, but I do not judge because we are all just humans and each thought is a treasure that someone else may enjoy.

Well said

~nice dreams~

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by hobbes@28 February 2004 - 18:16

Keep sharing your thoughts openly, I will go back to my spaceship
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast