Thread: Msn Messenger Problem

PAiNKiLLER
    Hi guys,

I'm having a weird problem with my MSN Messenger. When I delete emails from my hotmail inbox, it doesn't get deleted from my MSN Messenger. For e.g. if I have 3 mails in the inbox, and when I delete them all, MSN Messenger still shows that there r 3 mails in the inbox.

I thought there is a problem with windows but even after I've reinstalled windows, the priblem still exists...

Do you know why did it happen???

Thanks in advance
    fr600...

Image Resized

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    does it happen after you close messenger and reopen it, do you have a firewall running, are you behind a nat,

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    PAiNKiLLER
    When I close and open MSN messenger, it shows the corrent thing, i.e. for e.g. I have no new email messages. I always use Norton Internet Security but previously I never had this problem. And I don't know what is behind a NAT???

Image Resized

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Originally posted by fr600@28 February 2004 - 22:38
    When I close and open MSN messenger, it shows the corrent thing, i.e. for e.g. I have no new email messages. I always use Norton Internet Security but previously I never had this problem. And I don't know what is behind a NAT???
    a NAT means tha you are behind a router sharing your connection. (dont get confused with a hub as they are diffferent).

i just checked my msn and it reports it right after a few minutes, not too long though so you shouldnt really notice it. how long have you waited to see if it would correct itself?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    PAiNKiLLER
    It doesn't correct itself. Never... unless I sign out and sign in again...

Image Resized